Is a slightly crooked smile unattractive?

My mouth is normal when i'm not smiling but when i do smile my mouth seems to rise more on the right. I have quite large, full lips too, so this makes it look more prominent when i smile. Is this unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, every simile is attractive regardless of how perfect or imperfect it may seem to you. A smile means you are happy and there is nothing more attractive than a happy girl. While I haven't seen your smile, I'm sure it's beautiful and you should use it more often :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cute and attractive :)

What Guys Said 3

• It seems to be the same with me as well. When I smile, the right side of my upper lip gets slightly crooked.

And no, I don't think that's unattractive.

• It sounds okay to me - Don't think too much about it - Nobody else probably notices it.

• I wouldn't worry about that; we all have imperfections. The right guy will find that very endearing; it's part of what makes you who you are.

What Girls Said 0