How to be attractive physically and mentally to guys?

I am 16 and I wish i was more attractive. I know im pretty but im very skinny and I always feel like there is something missing in me. I come off as either very shy and insecure or cute and bubbly. a lot of girls I know have great bodies and they get all the attention. I get some attention but I dont think im girlfriend material. Something's wrong with me. Maybe im not confident enough or maybe cause every guy I meet know that I dont date because im too polite. Guys show they're interested but I freak out when they get close. I dont know what to do. I treat every guy like he's my brother. I know that being attractive plays a huge part in the dating world as it allows people to want to get to know me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yikes. Okay. Here's what I think is the problem, and maybe it's just this shallow take I have on the world, but I heard it in your description th e applied it to your story.
    I hate bubbly girls. I think they are fake as fuck. I think they are over-compensating for some sort of awkwardness or uncomfortable feelings they have, but something doesn't add up and I just can't stand them.
    Now you, you're very pretty. You look like you have some acne or complexion issues, (maybe it's the photo) But I don't have any problem with that, it's better than slathering on makeup. If that's the case though, I wouldn't understand how you might be shy, despite being so pretty. Being shy is no problem, I don't really care how you are about strangers, you eventually become comfortable with me and you can be as shy as you wanna be. And if you want to get more confident that's fine too, I would support your anything.
    But being insecure is trouble. I can see you know you're pretty, by your eyes and even your lips. My god you're pretty. And skinny too? What a dream. But if you don't feel good about yourself, thats where you've got to start.
    So my advice is: consider weather this bubbly persona is the real you, or a mask you hide behind. Second, seek help, even if it's just someone to talk to. Being able to get your thoughts off your chest and off your mind makes a world of difference.
    And lastly, I'd like to recommend a book to you. It's called Daring Greatly, and it's about the destructive force of shame, and the power of your vulnerability and accepting all your emotions as a way to cultivate deeper connections with others.
    Sounds like nonsense, but you may really connect once you read it.
    Good luck, I wish you the best

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty but your hair could look a lot better.. you should try cutting it in layers to add volume and maybe try a color that suits you better.
    Maybe tweak your nakeup routine a little?
    Try to remedy your acne.. make sure you're washing your face well.

But yeah overall you are pretty

What Guys Said 7

• After reading that and seeing the picture I think it has more to do with your self-image than how you actually look. Sure you are a little bit vanilla, but there is nothing wrong with that. it is my personal favorite flavor.

• You are definitely cute. But it would help if you cared more about your appearance. You look like a before picture in a makeover show. You have what it takes, it's just a bit tarnished and needs some lovin. Polish your appearance and you'll be dashing !

• Im not sure what you actually want honestly, so you want guys to give you more attention, but you're not looking to date anyone?

And if you want to be physically more attractive you should take care of your skin, stay fit and maybe think about a different hairstyle or at least keep it less messy.

• You are very pretty - You are young - That confidence will come with time, don't try and force it

• You're pretty alright
    And if I know this info you told me now, I'd take it slow if I were to make a move on you

• hmmm fix your hair up, learn to do your make up and go to the gym and eat right thats all you gotta do

• It depends on the guy

What Girls Said 1

• Just be yourself, you'll meet the right person that you don't have to try for, eventually :)