Guys, Do you find girls of different ethnicity attractive?

Guys, what do you think to girls with foreign features (not the usual caucasian blondes with blue eyes)?
For instance, girls with bronzed skin and a curvy figure or girls with dark hair and eyes... that sort of thing.
Or do you prefer pale skin, eyes and hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Both have the attractive. If you're asking whether I find girls who are not my ethnicity attractive then my answer is "Yes". Part of that is because it seems like I only attract girls of color while I'm white. That got me more interested in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I like Caucasian brunettes.

I don't know why, of the crushes I remember since middle school, only one was Latino with brown hair, one was white with brown hair, and the rest have all been white blond girls. I don't do that on purpose

0|0
    0|0
  • I see beauty in all races

0|0
    0|0
  • I find women from all races attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love me some super pale skin, but I also love me some darkly tanned skin.
    Beauty comes from being healthy, confident, and blessed.

But yes, I do prefer girls of a different ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time, their ethnicity has nothing to do with whether or not I find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has nothing to do with ethnicity. If she's a girl, then I'm attracted to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. There are too many factors to just base it off something as general as ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are beautiful girls everywhere in the world... I don't really care about their ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Anything but blonde or Asian...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell, yeah !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes just like women might say only if they are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen girls form almost all ethnicitis that I have thought that they are atractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... sigh...

... ugh...

This question...

Yes. They're attractive.

... ugh...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and attracted mainly to Asian girls which are both many different ethnicities and a different race. But I'm also attracted to other non-white women or women of color, all different ethnicities and cultures.

I like the darker Caucasian women of the middle and South Asia.

Not physically attracted to white girls. Definitely not park blonde. Probably because I've seen so much of that, and then I've been to and lived in Asian countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Asian women.
    My girlfriend is Asian.
    I like Asian features like their eyes, nose and their skin tone (generally).
    My girlfriend has skin of a white person, she's like a doll and in her looks too.
    Now that's not why I love her, but I'm attracted to her features.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love bronze/brown skinned women, eg girls with a hispanic root. I'm Asian.

0|0
    0|0