Am I hot or not😁😁?

Am I hot or not๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜?

• Ugly af๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ท
  • Mehh ok๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜’
  • Cuteish๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘…
  • Gorgeous๐Ÿ˜
  • Take off your makeup ew๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜ฟ
  • You look 11๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒŸ
  • you're a fucking slut you slag
Jesus people on here are brutal.. Its cracking me up tho 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Your very pretty , your going to be a heartbreaker

• I doubt it! Ahah thank you tho!😘

Most Helpful Girl

• So you reduced yourself to an inch of cleavage and an old cotton shirt that's clearly too small for you. You've encouraged people to say more negative than positive things about you. Do you feel better now? Are you seeing this as a positive experience?

Does this seem like something you should be doing or an effective way to address your insecurities? Does it seem like something your parents want for you?

• Thank you for the life lesson

• Yeah im very insecure- its hard growing up as an without parents with no guideline of who to follow in life and nobody there when I need them so please be a bit more sensitive before commenting. Thank you

• If your life is hard then you should be using the lessons you learning from it in your everyday decision making. If you don't like people treating you this way or talking to you this way then you need to not actively encourage them to do so.

What Guys Said 31

• You look like you are probably a beautiful lady. Unfortunately, we don't see much from you other than your breasts which looks like pretty much any other pair of breasts.
    So as you said, I'd say you look cutish. Cutish in the sense that you could have been cute if we could have seen your face better and maybe kept your forbidden fruits out of the picture. They're making everybody nervous...

• 6|2
    • Hahaha i shouldn't laugh cuz i asked the question but its still funny 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha you seem pretty, you really do but i'd like to see more of your face

• why are teen girls showing their cleavage on the internet I suggest you dont do that

• Cause they don't get enough attention from daddy? Fucking pathetic what these girls do, if you ask me.

• its not pathetic its just ignorance and its kinda sad that a ton of 40 plus pervs are doing unthinkable things with these...

• Why is there only half a face? And did you wear that shirt on purpose or is this an "in the moment decision"?

• You are under age. Ask that again when you're 18.

• Underage for what?

• You are underage for asking such a question. Like I said, ask again when you're 18.

• Your so hot, it makes it seems like you did this out of vanity, even though you probably didn't.
    Thats probably why you have the people picking the negative options.

• I don't mind haters to be honest aha I'm actually doing a social experiment with my friends. I certainly didn't ask this out of vanity because I genuinely wouldn't give myself anything higher than a 4😂

• If your actually like this in real life, then im going to be mad I have never met you.
      No creep ish of course

• Ahaha i think i am? But nah mate definitely nothing to get mad over😂😘

• yup, definitely looks hot too me ;)
    not sure if too much makeup or not, the picture quality is crap

• Well i think your eye is blue, which is very nice. You look nice, i know you're in the "young teen phase", but you do look good, don't over do make up, what you have now is ok for school or that type of stuff.

Also i read you have a boyfriend that is 22? how old are you if i may ask?

• well, nice half a face, filters and attention seeking attempts

• It's hard to tell with just the side of your face and the upper part of your torso.

• You look sweet and innocent

• Loooool where are you looking? Girl showing her boobs on the internet --> "you look sweet and innocent" 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Quit white knighting

• @JuicyBrain he doesn't need my permission, but I also don't need his permission to find his comment fucking ridiculous. And really? A girl with self esteem issues would post boob pics on the internet. Lol yeah right.

• Is this what we have come to now insulting a nice guy? Shame on you

• It's hard to tell. I see more of your chest than your face, which is a shame. I like faces more than boobs :-/

• young, but attractive

• You're under 18 and half of your face is hidden. I can't give a rating for multiple reasons lol

• To me no, but than again my opinion is biased as I never find anyone under 18 hot.

• I think your cute! + whoever voted for the last one must be plain rude 😂

• You only post half you face but all of your cleavage. You just wanted complimemts

• Your jailbait thats fosho

• What the hell is this lol... did you even notice the pic you put up lol

Yes your so hot 😔

• Can't see face, can't see figure. You do have breasts, which is nice.

• Your hot and I bet there is a boy that wants to date you out there you just need to keep on looking!

• its hard to tell if i can only see less than half your face. but i assume your cute

• The half of your face I can actually see looks pretty...

• Haha. Wasn't there an app by that name?

• .. well... yes. Yes you are
    I like 😉💋

• Here's my rating:
    I can't see most of your face / 10

• Half your narcissistic face seems decent enough but you could have had a birth defect on the type right hand portion of your skull so who knows. At least you didn't pucker your lips so I was kind and picked "you're a fucking slut you slag". Not sure what a slag is but I like that word as much as wanker. Cheerios to you

• I don't feel comfortable commenting on an under 18 user

• My boyfriend is 22 so idm! Ahah

• Lets hope it comes sooner rather than later in a way that doesn't ruin lives.

• And put people in jail

• You'd have to show your whole face without makeup for people to tell

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 14

• Where's the option "can't fucking see any of you".

• Congratulations you have boobs and own a push up bra. Can't say anything else, I'm guessing that you aren't entirely confident in your appearance hence the lack of face in the picture and this question. I'd say you are very young. Also you enjoy attention from men.

• Maybe if you took a picture on something other than a potato we could tell. 0 attention seeking boob shots out of ten.

• What is it exactly you want people to rate? I'm confused. Your boobs?

I'd rate you an 11/10 on the attention whoring scale.

• People only speak the truth here. You don't want rude comments, don't do anything stupid. Like this.

• Hard to tell when nothing but your boobs are in the pic

• How is anyone supposed to tell when you have literally only your tits on show?

• No one can really see your face and you're like what 15? With a 22 yr old bf?

Sad sad world
    And dumb questions everywhere

• We can't even see half of your face!!! How are we suppose to know what you look like?

• Of course you expect guys to say you are hot when all you put were boobs in the pic. smh

• How are we supposed to rate a quarter of a face pic. ? Maybe tilt the camera up and away from your lady lumps next time for an actual rate.

• Super pretty. What a stunning chin you have.

• Are we rating your cleavage or nah?

• Nah mate, my cleavage wouldn't rate highly😂😂

• The no comment back from this answerer is the best comment of the night.

• You can't even see your face!! So I can't tell you..

• Can't see your entire face but you still look gorgeous to me