Would you care?

Let's say the person you're dating now is super gorgeous even exquisite but as a kid s/he was insanely ugly. Would you care?

Please don't say this question is extremely conceited or anything like that. I know it is I'm just asking a silly question to see what you think don't take it to serious just be honest :)

• I would care
  • Not at all

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm dating the person who they are today-- not as they were years ago. I don't care if they were ugly as a child or not. Heck, a lot of people have their awkward child years before they look better.

If anything, I'd think it would be pretty neat she was able to turn herself around and look exquisite now after the awkward child years. It'd be cool.

So I picked B. Not at all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I'm gonna be honest, I would care. But only because I would worry about my future child growing up ugly and most likely be horribly bullied for their looks.

I would not break up with my girlfriend because of that though.

• I'm with her now, not before, so I wouldn't care.

• Who cares? Pretty sure most people look better after childhood.

• it doesn't matter how she looked as a kid. I'm not dating a past version of her, but the present one. if I like how she looks now then it doesn't matter if she was ugly a couple of years ago...

• Well I'm not dating them as a kid I'm with the person they are now so what they were wouldn't matter.

• I would care because I think girls like that are unicorns. If I catch one, I'm retiring from the game.

• I would care if she used to be fat, but only if she lost the weight too quick. That stretched out skin will never feel like it fits
    if she used to be ugly, Shit. I'd probably have a hard time not making fun of her about it.
    I'll try to work on that

What Girls Said 5

• No, I would hope they would feel confident enough about that point to laugh about it though :)

• That was how they looked then, not now. It would not matter to me.

• lol well I'm not dating them as a kid so it wouldn't matter in the slightest.

• No, I'm dating the present them, not the past them. Lol. :)

• I meant to vote B.