Girls with tattoos?

I've been following a tattoo artist who has been working on a females sternum, he seems to have finished
Guys & Girls : What do we think about females with tattoos (not just small ones, but big pieces like this) She seems to be a petite girls in good shape by the looks of the photos.
Girls with tattoos?

• HOT
    82% (9)32% (8)47% (17)Vote
  • DONT MIND IT
    9% (1)36% (9)28% (10)Vote
  • I wouldn't DATE HER BECAUSE OF HER TATTOO
    9% (1)32% (8)25% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I love tattoos and piercings in girls, but it depends of course on the girl and type of tattoo if it's hot or not ;)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• omg i thought i was the only person here who found this location attractive. i actually really like the way they look lol, but i think a smaller one is nice. i find this design cute =]
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...hsx6Z1svg57fo3_1280.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah physically I'm a pretty dainty girl but all of my tattoos are pretty big and bold - not really into the whole dainty tattoo thing but i definitely think it looks amazing on some girls !

• oh k fair enough=]

What Guys Said 7

• it's really awesome, i'm just not a tattoo person. nothing personal. there are very few tattoos where i'd think i'd be fine with a girl to have that i was dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • ugh... repulsive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most tattoos are a turn-off for me. However, if the tattoo is small and looks good (basically if I like it) then it's fine with me. They'll never be a turn-on for me, ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks alright... if she was going to turn herself into a walking canvas, I don't know. There has to be a limit, I would think. But this piece looks quite nice... very decorative

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it and I do hope she has a dragon tattoo.3. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • All depends on the individual girl and how it looks on her and what the ink is.

0|0
    0|0
  • The artwork is good, but that's just not a sexy tattoo, at least not to me. I dated a woman several years ago who had a tattoo of a tree on her back; I didn't have a problem with that one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• That tattoo is freakin awesome! The work is clean as hell too. One of my motivations to slim down is so that I can get a side piece. I kind want an under boob piece too, but I feel like my boobs are too big lol. But yeah, this is dope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos, but I don't particularly like that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its rather unfortunate that its not even on both sides but it looks good.
    i'm getting a sailor moon piece right there soon
    :D

0|0
    0|0
    • not sure what you mean by its not on both sides
      but thanks (:

• Either the top line isn't straight on both sides or she has lopsided titties.
      haha

• oh yeah i definitely think its a bit higher on one side
      no tattoo is perfect though, its pretty dead on especially for a sternum piece i think

• wow i liked the tattoos and even i have one near my thigh near to my vagina a dragon

0|0
    0|0