Least appealing Indian, Black, or Asian?

0|0
8|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Retarded question. There's beauty in EVERY race. There's always one idiotic person starting a race fight. Thank you not!! Thanks to people like you, race is always gonna be a problem. I bet you're enjoying this. Disgusting. Let me guess? You're white? You white people... I really wonna say something mean

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol Im not white don't get mad at them.

• Show All
    • Haha I already told you im not white look, who's racist now.

• I doubt you aren't white lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• You and whoever answers this question.

4|2
    1|0
    • Here's mhol right here. And best answer 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

What Girls Said 7

• There are least appealing people in every race.

2|3
    0|0
  • You're the wack.

1|1
    0|0
  • this is racist your racist im Asian and i will have you know Asian women can be some of the most beautiful people

1|1
    0|0
    • Im not racist my beloved, these are known to be least desirable. I wanted to see your opinions. Is this not ask guys/girls? Even people here admit it. by the way, Asian women were the most desirable, what do you have to say about that?

• Here we go again...

0|0
    0|0
  • Again... Seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • White men...

1|0
    0|0
    • Notice how this question has not caused outrage because gag does not consider this comment racist because it does not criticize white people.

• Asian men. Asian women are very desired.

1|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 18

• This is ridiculously subjective. I've seen attractive women of pretty much every ethnicity, and unattractive ones, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually I find most appealing Asian, black, Indian, Latinas!

2|0
    0|0
  • what about white?
    I've seen some of the hottest girls in indian, black, and Asian colour.

1|0
    0|0
  • for me personally: Anatolian Turks and Arabics are the least appealing ethnicities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say there are appealing and unappealing people in every ethnicity, though to be fair I have much harder time finding Black women appealing than I have with any other ethnicity.

0|0
    2|0
  • That's an easy one. Asian...

0|0
    0|0
  • All are appealing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither. undesirable? cool, Hitler invented reincarnation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian are the least appealing to me

0|0
    2|1
  • i just want to say that indians are Asians lol

0|0
    0|0
  • For dudes, Indian. For chicks, black.

0|0
    1|0
  • Indians. Definitely Indians

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. In the eyes of White people we're all ugly. That's how they earned their stereotype of being racist. Embedded in history, running through their blood.

0|0
    0|0
  • White people that ask these questions. Amendment... anyone that does

1|2
    0|1
  • I think Indian are considered least appealing. Followed by Asians. (Indians are part of Asians). I think because of how blacks have integrated and been looked at as "cool" and athletic by the media that their overall social status have made them attractive than the other 2.

0|0
    2|0
  • Pretty sure it goes Black>Asian>indian.

0|0
    2|1
    • Why the hell am I being downvoted? If anyone had any social awareness, you'd know how the ranking works and I am 100% correct. How often do you see white girls with Asian guys? very very rarely. Black and white couples are pretty common. Indians are basically the least appealing to girls. For the record, im Asian. This is all honesty.

• deffo indian are the ugliest

0|0
    3|1
  • Shit I like them all. I can't decide. I do know Asian girls haven't really been into me so maybe them? I mean I'm attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0