Should girls shave ubove their knee?

• Yes they should
  • No they don't have to

Most Helpful Guy

• pretty much all the females i have known have always shaved above the knee but it is personal choice really

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't have to, but I prefer it. I have dark, thick hair and I hate having hairless calves and hairy thighs. I also like the feeling of running my hands down my legs when they're freshly shaved.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is obvious they should if their skirt is above the knees. Other than that, it is up to them. (In fact, it is up to them even below the knee)

• 1. They don't have to... just as how I don't have to venture down there if they aren't well groomed down there.

2.) Don't shave. Shave leaves stubbles. Stubbles aren't sexy. Wax.

• I don't believe girls should shave.

• No, they don't have to.

• Honestly if they wear clothes to cover it then I really dont care. Girls dont need to shave at all if I dont have to see it, I have spent a lot of time overseas and in some places the women dont have the luxury of being able to shave everyday, so they compensate by just wearing less revealing clothes. And you know what? I am actually more attracted to them when they do that, I dont know why but I just think women look better clothed then running around half naked. So if they dont want to shave thats fine by me provided they cover up a little more.

What Girls Said 4

• well u dont have to shave anything that ur not going to show off really, but if u wanna do it for hygiene too then y not? =]

• They have to, obviously I like the way I feel when my body is smooth; who likes a prickly feeling?

Meh.

• Lol I don't even like shaving my legs, now I gotta shave my thighs too?

• All the good strippers do