Guys, does she look slutty?

• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really judge a person's level of promiscuity ("sluttiness") based on clothing

2|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 25

• Nope, she looks happy and friendly and beautiful. She has breasts, like 3 billion other people on the planet, her top/dress is entirely decent and it suits her figure perfectly. You'd have to be pretty up tight and judgmental to consider that 'slutty', and who cares about the opinions of the up tight and judgemental? Not me. She looks great.

1|0
    0|0
  • how does she look slutty; she's pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks absolutely beautiful! Does she, by any chance, have a "thing" for older men? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not slutty, but damn !! She's hot ! Yes of course, she has a beautiful bosom, but she looks like a genuinely nice person, which adds a lot to her beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. But she might be careful which events to wear that top to.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope. but I don't know her so I couldn't tell you. Looks aren't everything

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Looking beautiful in many ways does not mean being slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • extremely hot and beuatiful but that low shirt and half boobs showing do have their own opinion regarding whether she looks slutty or not

0|0
    0|0
  • She certainly looks extroverted, but based on this image, she doesn't look slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't look slutty. She looks really sweet actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all she actually looks very cute. Not the best dress for a lady with boobs that big but honestly with a smile like that she can wear whatever she wants

0|0
    0|1
  • No she doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she just has big tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slutty? No.

Boobtacular? Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, looks good to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know what you mean by "slutty" (not a big fan of the word)
    She looks really pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks very sexy tho, it looks like she was at an occasional event so that's why I said no.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • WoWes... umm sorry whats the question!!

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks happy in that picture. Nothing slutty that I see

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks hot you jealous bitch

0|0
    0|0
    • i am not jealous, i don't think she looks slutty, but i asked some friends of mine (females) and they said she looks slutty, i dont agree with them, that's why i asked here

• Ok she looks like your normal girl

• Damn she fine as hell!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like saying yes or no, but, I went with yes, just to piss you off

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope just a beautiful down to earth looking girl to me. I have to say just because a woman has been well endowed doesn't mean she is a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is she?

0|0
    0|0