Hello, to whoever is reading this. Thank you!
Do you think I'm too skinny? My mother says that I need to gain weight, but I think that I'm too thick and I know I can't afford to gain any more. I'm 5'6.
Any opinions?
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a lovely rest of your day!

Am I too skinny?

• yes.
  • no.
  • why would I care?
Thank you so much for your help! Please, feel free to talk to me whenever :)

Most Helpful Guy

• What does the doctor say? If he says you are no danger of any health issues, stick with who you are. It's better to be skinny than fat.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're skinny but not TOO skinny. As long as you're healthy, you don't need to put pn weight if you don't want to.

What Guys Said 20

• no, you are skinny but not too skinny. but you are far away from being too thick lol. If you gain some weight it's good, but if you stay as you are it's gofineod too. just do what you feel most comfortable with. but I wouldn't lose any more. But you look great the way you are now! ;)

• You definitely look skinny in the bottom pictures. I suggest gaining some weight. Great hair though.

• you are a little bit skinny but not too skinny which is great, you actually have a very desirable body

• by pizza lots of it , doriots , bacon , actually whatever you can get your hands on

• Blind people are people too! We should respect that!

• You are skinny. You're young too so haven't fully grown and developed so don't worry. Just do the obvious, exercise and eat right you'll be fine.

• The lord loves you either way

• I think you're a doll. I voted c. If you think you're too skinny, try sports. You're obviously quite healthy.

• At this point i think your fine, your only 14

Sure your probably on the lower end of the good weight range, so gaining more wouldn't hurt

• You might need to eat more so your growing process can go further. You are 14 now, if you want to have it easy being skinny you need to grow: the taller you are the better it is for your fat reserves to be located where they should be, like if you were a small girl it could be easy for you to get fat.
    I hope that's enough for you to change your mind, just eat what you like cause someday you will not be allowed to do so anymore

• Thank you, but I am actually 17. Does this still hold water?

• Yeah I guess it goes till 18 for most girls well I really tought you are 14 cause 14y old girls tend to be that skinny (if they are not raised by parents who cook unhealthy food), everyone is different so I can tell if you will keep growing or get bigger just from your genes I'm also not an expert so I am just trying to be logical

• Its alright! Your logic isn't faulty at all! Ihank you, and have a great rest of your day! (:

• the underwear shoot was unesesary butt you look healthy skinny which is good and as you grow you might gain a bit of weighlik in your boobs or butt so no worries

• U look naturally slender, as long as you eat enough your body is fine. :)

• I agree with who ever suggested following the doctors advice. If they think that you are a healthy weight, then go with that

• No and yes? You look fine. HOWEVER, if you gained some weight and worked out then you'd probably have a pretty sexy body. Your body looks nice the way it is already, but I think you can definitely improve it.

• you look gorgeous, your body is fucking hot <3
    love those pics! definitely not too skinny, absolutely perfect ;)

• No. Not for a 14 year old girl.

• Thats the thing. I am actually 17

• Actually I was thanking you for your opinion. It helped answer my question.

• Ah ok. 😊

• I think you look good! Not going to say much else as you're very young! If your happy with your weight stay how you are but would look just as good with a bit more 😆 my ex felt the same way message me if you wanna chat or for any advice

• you look great to me :)

• yea i could pick u up with one arm

• Compared to what?

What Girls Said 9

• Well I'm wondering how much do you weigh exactly?

Well anyway to answer your question you're rather lanky by that I mean skinny and tall. You're still in a decent size you just have one of those figures. But you can not and I do me can not afford to lose any more weight because I fear if you do you'll be on the anorexic side.

I'm not sure how much you weight but do you know how you distribute weight? Like if you gained 5 lbs would it make a big difference would it go all over your body or to like one specific area? If it will go all over you might want to consider putting on a few pounds bit you don't have to but if it's going to go straight to your butt, stomach, or thighs you're fine with your size now.

• I think you look great! It wouldn't hurt to gain weight but I also don't think you need to gain weight. Definitely don't lose anymore though.

• Yeah, you look a little bit unhealthily slim, and based on your comment about you being "too thick" it seems you have a skewed body image. Trust me, you look twiggy more than anything. Consult your doctor before changing your weight or though. Some people may look twiggy when really they're just French.

• You could put some on and be just fine, but I definitely wouldn't recommend losing anymore, hun. You're very slim right now, so if you put on a little, it ain't no thing c:

• Yeah, you're too skinny if you're ribcage is that visible even with a filter on.

• Tbh you do look kinda thin.

• very normal

• ur tooo thin dear one day ur bra will slip of coz if u decrease ur weight and all ur breast will go small so increase ur weight increase ur breast size and can u message me

• Nah I think your figure is just the right weight!