What can my style say about me?

what can my style say about me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello there fashionista. Obviously you think you’re all that in the fashion department, but you still have a long way to go. You say that you know how to match clothes, but you forgot one of the most important fashion rules: never, and I mean never mix patterns. If you have a piece of clothing that has a certain patter you match it with a bold color and not with another pattern, or else your whole look will be too heavy on the eye and you will end up looking gaudy.
    I like the whole black and white theme you have going on and remember, you can never go wrong with the black and white combo. The shirt and the sneakers are nice, but I think they would look better paired with jeans. The pants though are so horrible they make me cringe. I don’t care if they are joggers or whatever, they are just unflattering and look like they are hanging which is such an ugly and classless trend. Personally I think that sportswear should only be used when you are working out and not on an everyday basis.
    Overall you have a busy outfit that would make me turn my head away if I saw it in real life. Anyways, you might be 15 but remember class>swag so keep it classy. Also, a friendly piece of advice. Drop the tough act and learn how to take a comment and actually listen without blowing out and spurting nonsense. You will make it much further in life that way and people appreciate politeness.

• you really think im finna listen to you and read this long ass shit uh uh got me bent and this teen fashion not your fashion

• If you don’t have time to read to the opinions, why ask a fucking question anyway? And nobody told you to read it now; you could have read it later or tomorrow. Instead you were plain rude and disrespectful with a person who was trying to help you and may I say is older than you. Do you have any morals or values? I’m guessing not. Drop the tough act, stop acting like a bitchy, spoiled little brat and learn how to be nice, polite and respectful with the people around you.

• i am a spoiled brat but i apologize today is not my day my mind is overwhelmed

Most Helpful Guy

• That you are bold and not scared of looking ridiculous. I salute you for your courage. I also like the pants to the knees. It makes it difficult to run if you decide to shoplift and it makes sure you always wear clean underwear.

• Guys with their pants halfway down waddle like penguins when they walk

• lol you are so funny. I genuinely didn't understand what you said. Are you typing by smashing your head on your keyboard? I am dead serious, I don't understand what you wrote. I recognize some words, but it's like trying to read a bowl of alphabet soup.

• its called slang and old people i mean a young women almost in her 30's wouldn't understand now i'm really busy and i have stuff to do so ill fwu later ok :)

have a lovely day

What Girls Said 4

• That you don't believe in pulling your pants up.
    That your pants look like the crip flag.

• That you don't own a belt

• @JuicyBrain lol yes im a very expensive person

• yooooo roast i'm dead

• Mm... That you are flamboyant.

• 0|0
    • But seriously I think you could do better. I don't like true patterns. Too much. And sagging that much isn't attractive to anyone but ghetto chicks. But your sneakers look amazing.

• The patterns*

• im not sagging i have on under joggers

• To much texture going on. Mix it up... U look like a clown...

• ion look like no clown tf its called matching try it

• Nah I'm good lol... If girls dig it in ur age group good for u 😅

What Guys Said 2

• Those pants are dope but I hate the shirt

• that you are black

• im mixed racist bitch

• you asked "what does my style say about me?" you dress like a black person so i stated that it says you're black. thats not rasist, black people dress like that

• that is racist very racist and like i said im mixed