Long ginger hair - What's your opinion?

My hair is actually longer already, this picture is about 3 months old but it's the only one where you can see my hair and face decently enough.. I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken so I don't have many pictures to choose from. (not sure if you can notice but I'm not used to taking "a selfie").

My friends say that I'm a hard person to get or stay angry at, and that strangers generally trust me from the first moment or always think I'm innocent and thus I can get away with anything.. would you guys agree based on my looks/picture, or is it because they have an opnion of me as my friends?

1. Long ginger hair for a guy, yes or no? And in my case?
2. What general impression do you get when you see me?

Long ginger hair - What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the long hair looks a bit girly to be honest.
    I get the harmless feeling from you. Be careful not to be a doormat.
    Hey high five for being ginger brother !

What Girls Said 3

• I like guys hair to be cut flat or neck length, any longer and it comes off a bit feminine. However, I do love you hair color and you remind a bit of the Irish. You also look very sincere and cute but am sure there are other sides to you.

• I like the long hair :))

You're right, you look kinda uncomfortable in this picture, I can relate though, I don't like having my picture taken either

I'd agree with your friends, you look like a sweet + approachable guy :)

• I'm not a fan of long hair, but medium is good. I think that length looks nice on you! I like the scruff, too.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah you look great.