I'm not that skinny, but I'm not fat. I have curves. I am just wondering if guys find me attractive or not?

I have big thighs and a little bit of a belly. I wear a size DD bra and I don't know why I have never had a boyfriend. I feel that there is no guys that like me.

• Am I attractive?
  • Am I not attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I honestly think you're worrying unnecessarily. Loads of guys prefer a girl with some curves - you can't please everyone but from what we can see of you you have a fantastic curvy (not fat) figure, if you'll forgive me being so blunt, you have an exceptionally fab chest (!), and you have a pleasant, friendly and open face. In short you are a perfectly attractive girl with a figure that many guys will think is outstanding, and even to guys who might have different preferences, nothing about you is even close to 'bad enough' to put off any half-decent guy (and why would you care whether a few idiotic/shallow/immature/judgemental guys don't like your look anyway?).

I would think it's far more likely you've just not met the right guy yet, and that's completely okay. Life isn't a race, there's absolutely nothing wrong with taking a bit of time to find the right guy or girl. Relax, be yourself, enjoy life and soon I'm very sure you'll find your Mr Right. And when you do, boy, he's not going to be disappointed... lol! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• YOUR FACE LOOKS FAR TOO ROUND.

You look like Mrs Claus

• You haven't posted a full length photo, which makes it difficult to say. From just your profile photo, though, you have a pretty face and seem quite attractive. Though it is not the sort of things one ever sees on models, I really like to see and feel a little bit of a belly especially on busty girls. Rather feminine and sexy.

• I was hungry for some curves.. I starved. You are big, not fat and not curvy (you are the girl on the right corner of your profile?). I am not looking forward to breaking your selfesteem, I am honest and I can say you have a chance to get guys, there are far worse looking people who are a couple don't give up

• You probably are attractive

• your totally attractive , it sounds like your body is perfect!

• maybe your just not giving off the right vibes to attract a boyfriend

• based on your profile picture i will say you are unnatractive. dont want to sound rude, but if you're looking for 100% unbiased truth there it is

What Girls Said 0