Hey guys. what do you think about my looks?

Hi guys. Broke up a year. ago with my boyfriend of 4 years. After that had small relationships with guys but after sleeping with me we either broke up or they disappeared. 1 ex said he wouldn't like to go back with me coz it won't work out and he didn't exactly fall in love with me. Feeling really self confident lately... starting to think im ugly or something. How. would you rate my appearance? 1~10. 1 being ugly.

• ugly
  • ugly-medium
  • medium
  • medium-good looking
  • good looking
  • really good looking
  • just an average chick

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl, you are a solid 10. and you're single you say? Yes I would probably ask you out if I saw you. Ok, look it's not your looks that were the problem. With your ex, you know some times things just don't work out plain and simple. As for the other guys... maybe they didn't workout because you gave them what you think all men want. Aim a little higher and make a guy work for it, he'll stay around longer. trust me. I'm not saying don't have fun, but let the relationship grow, don't be too quick to hop into bed. (I'm NOT saying that you do or that you're a tramp or anything, because I'm sure you're not. This is just general advice) You've got to give a guy a reason to stick around afterward. Men are simple and goal oriented. once they reach that goal they lose interest. give them something to keep that interest. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you're looks. You could probably have any guy you wanted with those looks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I remember you on here way back. Very pretty. Think about whether your personality is the cause of what's happening.

• chillin d00d

• Every guy has different taste, but personally I would not lose interest in a girl that looked like you because of her looks.

• You're a cutie! :)

• Not bad average nothing wrong with that

• That is a beautiful smile you got there

• I like the way you worded your poll I felt like I was ordering a steak.

• you are beautiful :)

• I voted e but meant to vote f. I think you are very attractive.

• Your looks are not your problem. You are very attractive. I don't know you but maybe you need to work on your personality more. Maybe I am mistaking but... its just a guess :)

• u is beryhot.

• perky boobs, but average looking.

• nice... good.

• Hottie 😜 (filler)

• I'd fuck

• Guys were assholes. Sounds like they were just trying to get what they wanted. I'm sorry that happened. You deserve much better than that

• You look really good. That's just the way it is at your age. The guys you hang out with don't want to settle down.

What Girls Said 2

• You actually look really cute ^^

• You're hot. Own it and find a good man, not a dog.