How hot is this girl? Rate between 0-10 and explain WHY?

Personality - Can be very fun. Varies on who is present in terms of how engaging she is. Short attention span and gives short notice to meet up. Plays mind games with texting and doesn't often remember details like bdays etc. Quite wild and party like, likes to go for drinks all the time. Dresses very very sexily. Poses with mouth open all the time?

Rate this girl and explain why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh God and she's skinny too? . She can mind game and drink and flirt all she wants, I would try very hard to have sex with her.

• Yeah? So why is she hot and rating?

• She has beautiful teeth, and hair, nice smile, and eyes. She's animated, and approachable, and low maintenance. Mind games are not good, but I wouldn't know if she's worth it until I get to know her, but I'm saying that's a risk I'd be willing to take.

• Yeah that's true. Very pretty and the smile is very nice indeed. Yeah in that bottom middle picture she looks damn hot. Top right looks very fun. Bottom right very excited.

What is she suggesting in the bottom left?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
    She looks pretty, and sounds fun if you like parties and drinking. She just seems to have so many issues with self-endearment, though. Including those mind games. Still, all in all she sounds ok if engaging and into drinks and parties. I'd give about her 4/10.

• I rate eight

• Ok and why?

• So is she not worth it? Given she's a 7/8 on looks?

• She can be worth it, but she's just not my type

• 7 iam sure

• Ok and why?

• Yeah what you say makes sense! I mean the bottom middle picture, she looks hot tbh. Nice seductive pose. Quite a nice shape as displayed top right.

As for bottom left, where she has her mouth open, clarify what you mean? Is she suggesting something?

• As in that face would be hot in the bedroom..

Thoughts?

• Creepily cut out pictures/10

• You are getting creepier every question

• dunno...8/10.