My girlfriend decided to gain more weight and wants to know if her belly is good looking?

This is her before and after pictures. Does her belly look squishy and playable and beautiful. Yes she ate a lot in 2 days, that's cuz she has a crazy appetite for chocolate pizzas
by the way the before picture was taken 2 days before the after picture. Yes she looks more tanned in the after picture but it's just the lighting in the first picture that makes her skin lighter

• Her belly looks squishy
  • Her belly looks playable
  • Her belly looks good
  • Her belly looks terrible
  • Her thighs are perfect
  • Her thighs are too fat
  • Her boobs are perfect
She told me to put this on here and chocolate pizza has a chocolate slab base and is covered in chocolate sauce and other sweets and candies

Most Helpful Girl

• I just don't and can't and probably won't understand how the hell could a boyfriend share his girlfriend-in-underwear picture in a public website like this.

• Well asshole, A, I did read your question and explanation and for the record, both your question and explanation are ambiguous; anyone could assume she was asking YOU not asking you to put her pics and ask us people in here. B, you only explained that in the update so you can't expect me to know that when I commented 4 hours ago, and C, which boyfriend, logically, who truly cherish his girlfriend, would ever expose his girlfriend in underwear pictures to the world tho the girl wants it? and lastly, squint eye? really? what are you, 10? that's the best you got to insult me? pff

• If so, I'm sorry that I don't see a change.

• Ok. It was more of a negative change than positive. I'm very sorry though

Most Helpful Guy

• Chocolate pizza? Never heard of that. Anyway, that belly is too squishy. Maybe she should see a doctor. Plus, hope you asked her if you may share these photos online.

What Girls Said 2

• No offense but it wasn't that great in the before pic... Where did she get the idea to put on some more pounds?

• That's gross 😖😳

What Guys Said 5

• she also changed skins apperantly

• WTF is a chocolate pizza? It sounds disgusting

• Seems the same...

Also, why would she want to gain more weight?

• damn, she hefty XD

• She looks hot as fuck, honestly. You're a lucky man.