Do you like fat girls?

So, I asked the guys in my class if they liked skinny girls. They like skinny girls, and thick girls. ( meaning fit but have big boobs and butt) when I asked about fat girls everyone laughed and said no. :/
Do you like fat girls?

• Yes
  • As friends though.
  • Not at all
  • Depends

Most Helpful Guy

• Fat as this chicks in your picture is just plain unhealthy and "being sexy" shouldn't be what these girls have to worry about, they have to worry about "being healthy". Because only psychopaths like to see unhealthy humans suffer from their own weight, everyone else enjoys the sight of healthy people who dont see breathing as a challenge.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not that there's anything wrong with the women in your pic but there is a difference between fat and extremely obese.

The only one that falls under the fat category is the girl on the right.

What Guys Said 12

• I just ate. Oh damn. brb.

• Too skinny or obese don't look healthy. Why many people say they like thick or fat girls is because, these days, the media calls the "neither obese nor too skinny" body types (which are often the healthiest) as fat and thick. Anyway, that doesn't at all mean that they like the really obese women (as in the pic above)

• I don't want to end up like Norbit so...

• Some of those girls are obnoxiously fat, to the point where they need medical attention.

• oh heelzz nah

• Yes, I am attracted to fat women. I do not mind skinny women though.

• Disgusting... I'm eating wtf

• cos schoolkids tend to be PC..

• no because they are disgusting and should be put down

• I'm okay with a few extra pounds here and there, but the girls in that picture are disgustingly obese.

http://i.imgur.com/qzxFV.jpg

• i love fat girls and i cannot lie. you other brothers can't deny. when that whale walk in with that super duper waist and those fat legs in my face i get sprung!

• I'd want to poke, squeeze and smack the fat a bit just out of curiosity to see what the consistency is like. Once my curiosity was satisfied I'd want nothing more to do with them.

What Girls Said 3

• Pudgy guys👌👌👌👌

• My ex boyfriend was a chubby chaser

• Those girls in the picture aren't just fat. Those girls are morbidly obese.