Gaining or losing weight?

I want more muscle but I'm afraid of gaining too much fat too. I want a six pack, that's my goal.
I want a smaller waist and I need to lose weight for that.

any advice? How can I get a smaller waist and a six pack without losing too much weight? I don't want to look skinny but I don't want belly fat either.
Gaining or losing weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always had the same dilemma. Want to bulk up but at the same time I wan to remain skinny. Honestly, you look great as you are now but maybe you can try switching up your diet with all the good stuff (proteins, fiber) and keep doing repetitions. Eat a lot, exercise a lot and see what happens.

• Yeah, we know the struggle dude 😭

Thanks for your advice!

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do Russian twist with your legs up to exercise that area, I do 12x 3 sets and I promise it works real wonders

• Sounds great, have you tried?

• Thank you love :) <3

• You're welcome sweetie ❤️

What Guys Said 25

• 1|0
  • pushups, situps and planks and you'll be good. but you don't need to lose or gain weight. but i hope you know muscle weighs more than fat so you will most likely technically gain weight if you try to replace the same amount of fat mass with muscle mass.

• Oh yeah, I know that, but I wouldn't care to gain weight with muscles haha I'm afraid of fat only, muscles are my friends.

• Don't. Change. Anything !
    You look amazing.

• Thanks... But we are never okay with what we have, right? Haha

• But six packs are so unattractive on girls. Plus, your body is beautiful the way it currently is.

• Thanks, I really appreciate it, but I do like how it looks, girls look fit and hot, that's all I want haha

• I definitely see no reason for you to lose any weight, your body is sexy and perfect bust the way it is! do a lot of crunches/sit-ups and go out running and you will get that six pack.

• Thanks for your advice!

• If you are going for muscle you actually may not loose weight but gain because muscle weighs more than fat. I think what you want is just to be more toned and that is done through light an endorence workouts. And for your waist would be core workout such as planks, site ups, crunches for abs and don't forget to do back work outs or you abs will make you lean forward.

• Thanks a lot!

Well, yeah, I'm not afraid of gaining weight with muscles, I'm afraid of fat haha

• As long as you stay active you won't get any fat, and remember to keep a proper % of fat to stay health, not enough fat can be bad for you.

• Yeah, that's also true. Thanks a lot!

• So thing with getting a 6 pack is that you have to lose weight (fat). you could diet and just cut off fat and get a 6 pack, but you would be a lot skinnier. Another alternative is that you can eat a lot, try to consume at least 1 gram of protien per pound you weigh and workout which in turn you will gain muscle and weight and lose fat at the same time. if you choose this way limit your carbs!!!

• I'm drinking shakes without carbs.

How much weight? Because I really don't want to look skinny haha

• Personally I think you look fantastic the way you are but a way to work on a six pack without losing weight is to do sit ups and crunches ! There's probably tutorial videos on YouTube and stuff if your unsure about either of them but in my personal opinion you look amazing the way you are now!!

• Oh just hit the free weights you'll be fine.

• You're fine as is, you got to find your happy medium.
    You honestly don't need to loose any weight, find a gym and let them help you the results you desire

• I'm going to the gym and they are kinda helping me... But I'm doing 40 minutes of cardio. I think that's too much.

• Nonsense , fourty minutes of cardio that's ten more than what I do for cardio before I workout.
      Just keep at it and don't get discouraged or give up.

• Thanks a lot! I won't!

• All you need to do is do weights... you'll sweat and burn enough calories just doing that

• How much time? Any routine?

• Just ask me more as you start if you want.. or if you have any questions

• That's amazing! Thanks a lot! I'll try that.

• lose fat gain muscle is ALWAYS a good bet

• Just work out and eat healthy. You'll feel better and possibly look better but you look nice already

• Girl I love your bra and panties where did you get them?

• I hate sixpacks on girls.. I really REALLY hate them. You're Body is good as it is.

• Thanks... Why do you hate them? Girls look fit and amazing with it.

• I'd say tastes differ honey 😊

• True

• veryy nicee very beatifull very sexy ;)

• you should not loose any more waight, i'd say do some glutes and leg exercises befor your abs

• you have great body dont lose any weight , also muscles are guys it won't look good on you forget the 6 pack if your goal is to be hot

• I'll be hot with a six pack lol

• thats what you think , but of course the guys are the ones who will decide at the end and judging from this you want our opinion and want us to like you , six pack is not my thing and not many guys thing but by all means if you want it go get it , but for us a flat or even not flat normal stomach is hotter.

• Thanks for your opinion, and also, I'm not looking for a extremely ripped body, I just want to look fit and with some muscle, toned.

• first off, you are pretty hot. Secondly, i dont think you need a smaller waist. Your waist is a good size. You should try going for a bigger but if anything. Do squats and use the stair climb machine. Also, to gain muscle, keep fat intake low and protein intake high. Also keep sugar intake low, because sugar activates insulin, and insulin converts muscle into fat.

• Thanks 😊

• just stay like this xD

• But I want abs 😞

• well i´m not a fan of it but that´s only my opinion. do with it whatever you want :D

• Thanks for your opinion 😊

• YOU NEED BIGGER BOOBS

• Yeah, I know that lol

But that's something I can't change! XD
      Boobjob is not an option.

• I agree but people do have SIMILAR tastes and one of those is wanting bigger boobs than what you currently have. @asker

• Sure, I know that. But there are other people who prefer other stuff, like legs, butt, even feet!
      Don't expect everyone to be crazy about boobs.
      I don't know where you wanna go with this, all I can say is that I'm not gonna change my mind. A boob job is not something I care about.

• Oh my box time

• You look gorgeous..

• Why on earth do you want a six pack? Don't you want a boyfriend someday? Seriously though, six packs on girls are disgusting 😖. Its probably the single biggest turn off in a girl. Not to mention that you already have a wonderful body, and i don't think you should change it at all.

But if you REALLY want a six pack, but you don't wanna look skinny, then you're outta luck. The only way you can build muscle without slimming down is if you do only heavy lifting and get super buff-which i don't think is even possible for the average female to achieve. If you tone yourself enough to have a six pack, then your waist is going to be very thin, you will get chicken legs, and your boobs will become as flat as the average man's.

• That sounds awful 😭😭😭😭

Six packs rock dude lol

• On guys, yeah. But girls are meant to be soft and smooth. That's what guys find attractive (or at least most of them). If you get ripped, the only guy you will end up attracting will be a submissive, pussy of a man-and i doubt you find that attractive.

And honestly, i don't see why you are trying to change yourself so much. In my honest opinion you have an absolutely gorgeous body the way it is, and it'd be a sin to change it :)

• I'm not looking for this super ripped body you know? Six pack could look very feminine too if your waist is also small.
      I do get that, the "smooth" thing, but we also deserve to be a bit toned and fit without being call less woman.
      I do respect your opinion, sorry if it sounds that I don't.

Thanks for that, but I'm still not happy with it.

• You don't need to do any kind of body sculpting, just exercise because it's healthy, do basic core and cardio. Bear in mind you're young so you don't want to go crazy with working out because it will just mess you up.

• Yeah, but I think that it's god if I start young.

• That's great, thanks!

I don't see the point of flexibility tho lol

• Helps keep you injury free!

What Girls Said 5

• Why did you have to be in the underwear for this? Do you not own gym clothes? Also your bra is the wrong size.

• But bikini is acceptable, right? Lol

Nope, bra is 32B, I'm 32B

• I don't want to see teenagers running around posting their bikini pics on here either. It's really weird BUT I'm just not into the whole gross child porn thing.

• Okay.

• Dayum girl, and here I am sitting in front of my laptop GaG-ing and eating chips. You make me almost feel miserable with my own body lol. But anyway, sit-ups can help you form packs. Good luck! :D

• Dayum girl, I'm sitting here looking at your face and you make me feel miserable with the one I have XDDD you're gorgeous ❤️

• Just do strength workouts and no cardio. That way you wouldn't lose weight fast but be more toned.

• That's a great advice!

I'm doing cardio, my trainer says I should.

• Does he not have you doing any strength training?

• Yeah, that too. But too much cardio in my opinion

• What's the point of your question? Do you want to gain weight or not... and you look skinny your waist won't get smaller without you looking sucked up. So I'd suggest keep your clothes on and start making smarter decisions.

• If you read the description you will know what I'm looking for.
      It's not as small as I want.

• That one flew over your head kid. Lmao. Smh

• Okay cool 😁

• do insanity you will tone your body, just download it don't buy it

• Is it an app?

• no its a workout program. Its called Insanity its done by Shaun T just google it and watch the trailer on youtube.

• Oh okay, thanks a lot!