What do guys think about big noses?

Mine isn't really curved or beak like (sorry i don't mean to be offensive!) But more broad. And even a little crooked from getting hit in the face with a dodgeball (thanks highschool boys). Some one said my nose was a put-off. I've always been kind of embarassed by my nose, and after that comment i feel even worse. What should i do? I am in no way able to get surgery, so do i just have to deal with it? It it a real turn off with guys? Girls, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• ... If you bring up your nose on a date im willing to bet you 100 dollars he would kiss you to get you to shut up and forget about it. and if you continue to try to talk about your nose he would kiss your nose lol. Well its what i did with one of my ex's who had a transfiction on her nose.

I feel like people stare at my nose cause i have a mole on the front of it.

• Lol, thanks for that, you really just made my day xD You have an awesome day!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, broad is not the best. A big nose, as in sticks out far, or is kinda tall, not so bad. But broad... I really don't know. Sorry.

Pictures always help

• Just like girls... we don't prefer big noses, but it really all depends on the proportions of your face.

• Not really, if I liked you then I will like your nose too.

What Girls Said 0