How do I look?

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee, how do I look?

I'm self concious now. I keep getting these stares from women. Is there something wrong with my face? Do I have something on my face? I don't want to go outside anymore, maybe I should just stay home from now on. I feel like nobody wants me. There's so many guys out there, too much competition I don't stand a chance. I might as well be a wingman. Can you please tell me, be brutally honest, I can take, I think I will be ok. If you can tag your friends so they can let me know thanks!!

I just hope @MissNowhere notices me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately that's not you and this is just a troll question but damn that guy in the pic is fine 😍😏

Most Helpful Guy

• He can blow up my heart anytime 💕❤️

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
    • Maybe if you take off that mask.

• What the hell? Next time you ask for opinions regarding your looks, please post a pic that is actually you. and please, you're not Omar Borkan who got chucked out of Saudi Arabia for being hot af.

• Nice unibrow.

• I knew there was something wrong with me.

• Now you're making feel bad.

• 0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I didn't know ISIS recruited models.

• You are not Omar Borkan and you don't live in Vancouver, Canada.

• You're probably getting stares because of you Arab garb.

And, yeah, you're good-looking.

• Its the mustache

• They probably think you want to beat them I they're not fully covered, that your main mode of transportation is a donkey , or are an extremist... that's why they stare.

• That's Omar Borkan Al Gala, a Saudi-Arabian model who was kicked out of his country for being too handsome.

• Yes I moved to Canada.

• The model in the picture is 26 not 24 and never had a problem picking up women.

• do you have a bomb in that turban?

• Why do you have to stereotype.