1|0
    0|0
  • She looks mostly black, so yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • 77% black, so yes, she does.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black and Native American mix. Beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks black to me , seriously people not everyone was fked by indians i am sure they didn't have the time anywy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like her dad mixed her mom up with some DICK

2|0
    0|1
  • Yes she does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow she is gorgeous <3

Anyway, yes she does look her ethnicities

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that looks like a fairly accurate description of her ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Racially mixed with something? No. Not at all. Why? She's lovely with gorgeous skin color.

1|0
    0|0
  • I seriously dont know. she can be anything. She can be a African American french italian chinese Australian girl. who knows

0|0
    0|0
  • It's certainly not obvious if she is. She's beautiful though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Peanutbutter chocolate goodness so yea she looks like she has another culture mixed in there haha

0|0
    2|0
  • I can actually see she's not fully black, to the average person in the USA or a European country she may just look black, but, if you compare her to the average black African then you'll see the Euro features stand out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Sugar and spice and all things nice

0|0
    0|0
  • human with human

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean, "mixed with something"?

0|0
    0|0
  • She just looks black to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixed with awesome?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but she's gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe African American and Indian?

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian + Black...

1|0
    1|0
    • I think she does too

• Show All
    • Her eyes said she is indian her nose say she is black.

• Her eyes are very Indian

• She looks possibly mixed but mostly black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking mix with caucasian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyway she is gorgeous looking..

0|0
    0|0
  • I was thinking ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe she looks indian

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and i would have intercourse with her so HARD!

0|0
    2|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• Why does every attractive black woman have to be mixed? Can't she JUST be an attractive 100% black woman? Good looks come in all shades darling.

8|2
    1|0
    • She doesn't look like a average black girl to me though so that's why I asked

• She looks like an average attractive WOMAN. She's a woman before she's black. My thing is, what's an 'average' black girl? There's no such thing.

• Nope, not at all.

5|0
    0|0
    • In her dreams.

• Show All
    • You're the one being catty and I definitely don't need your applause for calling out a spamming troll. Calm the fuck down, woman. You act like I walked into your home and vandalized your furniture or some crap, wow. Again, later.

• @Killer-Queen Asserting the fact that I do not like you attempting to gang up on someone with a nasty comment is not being catty. It’s not as deep as your dramatic metaphor but don’t bring that dramtic, bitchy mess to my post. I took a look at your own post and noticed you “called the troll out” already so why feel the need to continuously “call her out” on two other people’s posts? That’s BULLYING. You have been alive for almost 3 decades: you are too damn old to be acting like that.

• Yep, marking as spam.

6|1
    0|1
    • jealous much?

• @Thre3InchGod of what? Why do half ass males always think a female is jealous of another female when they don't know the full picture. That's foolish on you, young one. She post this question ten times a day. Just finally flagging it for what it is, spam 😂

• It is spam. I can't stand when people do this.

• No. Wasn't this same chick in another post asking the same shit? YOU'RE NOT "MIXED" - You're still black.

6|1
    0|0
    • That's fine! But you're still black like me!

• @Asker If this is you you are a beautiful black woman. I'm black as well but I've never understood the problem in the black community with women thinking that they're less than because they're African American. Remember we're black and sexy😜.

• Why don't you stop asking this because you know you're black, I know you're black, everyone else knows your black, and you need to stop asking duplicate questions. You've asked this like half a million time before. YOU'RE NOT FUCKING MIXED GET OVER IT AND ENJOY BEING A DARK SKINNED BLACK GIRL!

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she looks black.

2|0
    0|0
  • To me she looks completely black.

5|0
    0|0
  • You do realize that majority of African americans have some form of mixture because of history right? Before you posted that you were 77% black so yes by definition you are black anything that is 70% and up is that race, the other percentages aren't high enough to alter your apperance and that doesn't make you any different from the average black person in America (im just assuming that you're from here). Even if you had parents of different races, it wouldn't make you any different or special from the average human being. Its just race, and to be honest the only time I see people flaunt off their newly discoverd DNA (in finding out that they have a percentage from another race) have some form of self hatred. Not everyone needs to know or cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop asking

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... but she is PRETTY!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like she might be mixed Indian/black? It's not too obvious though but either way I think she's pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks black of she is mixed with anything she could have some Native American in her.

1|0
    0|0
  • You already posted this, what are you trying to prove?

3|0
    0|0
  • No not really..

1|0
    0|0
  • I swear I see this post everyday..,

0|1
    0|0
  • Indian + black

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you keep using this woman's picture?

0|0
    0|0
    • She looks fully black

• Girly. You have asked this question many times. Doesn't matter what we think you look like, you know what you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • She just looks like a light skinned black woman.

She has no blemishes. Jelly!

0|0
    1|0
  • no she just looks black

0|0
    0|0