Do you think my skirt is too short? And is it a mini skirt? Do you think people could see my undies if I didn't put my hand in my skirt when I sit?

Do you think my skirt is too short? And is it a mini skirt? Do you think people could see my undies if I didn't put my hand in my skirt when I sit?

0|0
5|28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the skirt is pretty cute. I wouldn't worry about the underwear. Just be careful in keeping your legs together so you don't accidently expose your underwear. But other than that you should be okay.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• not too short, does qualify as a mini. either expect people to enjoy seeing your undies, or sit/move/get up carefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that skirt should work fine. No problem with exposure of undies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know I've never wore a skirt, yet.

2|2
    0|0
  • The shirt is completely fine, but I would go with a bigger skirt, because by our panties will show if you sit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah that's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit short but I see why. Great legs! I'm guessing you are Asian. Beautiful.

0|0
    2|0
  • It should be fine you could always cross your legs when you sit down

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • No :D
    not a clue
    and I hope so :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too short, not a mini skirt, and yes might see undies if you forget to put hand in front when you site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too short? Is there such a thing when referring to women's fashion? ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Shirt is fine just chill ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the look you're trying to achieve. You look hot to me, and I bet I would catch a glimpse of your undies from time to time when you sit. If you're trying to look good without saying, who want to @#$#@$ me, I'd suggest a longer skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Beautiful legs by the way

0|1
    0|0
  • Is this a trick question? Are you a dude?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if it's "too short" but you look good so don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, looks nice to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They may get to see the treasure box yes, skirt and legs are awesome keep it up

0|0
    0|0
  • wow great legs. not short.

0|0
    0|0
  • veryy nicee very beatifull

0|0
    0|0
  • too short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, cute, cute! I think you look great in it. If you are happy wearing a short skirt and accept that sometimes you may flash your underwear then don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well damn; now i'm hungry

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine and shows off your great legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if it's above the knee, it's considered a mini

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like it! That is really really sexy! You pull it off well

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You look good! And yea, that's a mini skirt (it's considered a mini-skirt if it's above the knee). People could see your undies, but if you hold yourself properly, I don't think there should be any problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • What? So you're saying even a moderate one or two inches above the knee is considered a "mini" skirt?

• Show All
    • @Opinion Owner - Yex I do, thank you😊. Or at least well enough to know my opinion on what length determines a mini skirt is different than yours. Mine is mid thigh and above like the poster is wearing. I wouldn't consider a skirt with hem 1 or 2 inches above knee a mini skirt. But that's just my opinion.

And you read well, too! Have a lovely day😊

• @Gojira Basically, if skirts are above the knee they're considered "mini", but in my own humble opinion, skirts look "mini" to me when they are mid-thigh. We share the same opinion on skirt length, I just stated basic knowledge. But oh well ^_^

• that outfit looks straight out of the 90s

1|0
    0|0
  • I love your outfit! No, I don't think it's too short.

0|1
    0|0
  • It s fine. It looks gd on you

0|1
    0|0