Do you think my skirt is too short? And is it a mini skirt? Do you think people could see my undies if I didn't put my hand in my skirt when I sit?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the skirt is pretty cute. I wouldn't worry about the underwear. Just be careful in keeping your legs together so you don't accidently expose your underwear. But other than that you should be okay.

What Guys Said 27

• not too short, does qualify as a mini. either expect people to enjoy seeing your undies, or sit/move/get up carefully.

• I think that skirt should work fine. No problem with exposure of undies.

• I don't know I've never wore a skirt, yet.

• The shirt is completely fine, but I would go with a bigger skirt, because by our panties will show if you sit.

• Nah that's fine.

• It's a bit short but I see why. Great legs! I'm guessing you are Asian. Beautiful.

• It should be fine you could always cross your legs when you sit down

• It's fine don't worry.

• No :D
    not a clue
    and I hope so :D

• Not too short, not a mini skirt, and yes might see undies if you forget to put hand in front when you site.

• Too short? Is there such a thing when referring to women's fashion? ;-)

• Shirt is fine just chill ;)

• It depends on the look you're trying to achieve. You look hot to me, and I bet I would catch a glimpse of your undies from time to time when you sit. If you're trying to look good without saying, who want to @#$#@$ me, I'd suggest a longer skirt.

• I like it! lol

• No. Beautiful legs by the way

• Is this a trick question? Are you a dude?

• I'm not sure if it's "too short" but you look good so don't worry about it

• Nope, looks nice to me.

• They may get to see the treasure box yes, skirt and legs are awesome keep it up

• wow great legs. not short.

• veryy nicee very beatifull

• too short.

• Cute, cute, cute! I think you look great in it. If you are happy wearing a short skirt and accept that sometimes you may flash your underwear then don't worry.

• Well damn; now i'm hungry

• It's fine and shows off your great legs

• Yeah, if it's above the knee, it's considered a mini

• No I like it! That is really really sexy! You pull it off well

What Girls Said 4

• You look good! And yea, that's a mini skirt (it's considered a mini-skirt if it's above the knee). People could see your undies, but if you hold yourself properly, I don't think there should be any problem.

• What? So you're saying even a moderate one or two inches above the knee is considered a "mini" skirt?

• @Opinion Owner - Yex I do, thank you😊. Or at least well enough to know my opinion on what length determines a mini skirt is different than yours. Mine is mid thigh and above like the poster is wearing. I wouldn't consider a skirt with hem 1 or 2 inches above knee a mini skirt. But that's just my opinion.

And you read well, too! Have a lovely day😊

• @Gojira Basically, if skirts are above the knee they're considered "mini", but in my own humble opinion, skirts look "mini" to me when they are mid-thigh. We share the same opinion on skirt length, I just stated basic knowledge. But oh well ^_^

• that outfit looks straight out of the 90s

• I love your outfit! No, I don't think it's too short.

• It s fine. It looks gd on you