Apparently women think I'm not that good looking for a 22 year old ha how can I make myself look more attractive?

Apparently women think I'm not that good looking for a 22 year old  ha how can I make myself look more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• The picture isn't that clear but I'll do my best...

1. I think you'll look better with a fade

2. Let your facial hair grow specifically on the chin don't let it grow into a huge beard but a little hair on it

3. I'm not sure because I don't know the shape of your head so it's up to you either let your side burns grow and let it connect to your small beard or just get the fade and beard without side burns whichever one suits you best

Pretty much like this except without the mustache and patch under the lip. Again the side burns to connect the two is up to you or not:
    haircutsformen.org/.../...cut-chin-strap-beard.jpg

That's all I hope this helps :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a better photo. You're angling the camera upward. Almost everyone looks worse when looking down at the camera even if just slightly. Keep it at eye level or have it above you aimed down at you. Also look into the camera and give a smile showing your teeth. Girls take like a million selfies and delete them all before they take one they like enough to put up for others to see.

What Girls Said 5

• Fortes said it best, man. I was going to say get a decent haircut but he broke it down perfectly. Good advice he has.

• Dude you look good. Some girls have different taste in men. But you still look fine, smile!

• by not caring what some women thinking

• You are fine. You look a little younger than 22 but i think its the haircut.

• cut you hair and are those pubes on your chin... get em off

What Guys Said 5

• You look like you still live at home. Do something about that

And before you respond saying "I don't live at home"
    the point is, you look like you do

• How do I look like I live at home I'm confused ha and i have my own place

• I KNOW you have your own place, I can tell by hat shit in the background. But you LOOK LIKE you live at home.
      You're 22. Class it up a little. Distinguish yourself. Stop wearing your car keys on a lanyard. Part your hair, maybe. Do something (many things, actually) But you can't have a t-shirt, a neckbeard, and no style to your hair. One is fine, not all three.

• Haircut, shave, workout, and dress in good clothes.

• why care what others think? do you..

• Get a new haircut bro, what is that shit

• Yeah get a haircut forsure. Get a good fade. Get rid of that ugly facial hair. you don't have bad facial aesthetics and can actually do well. Based kn that picture you look terrible and awkward though. Learn what works for you. Good fade haircut. Lose the preteen facial hair. Maybe hit the gym and build a physique. You have a lot of potential bro.