My boyfriend doesn't take me out and we always just hang around the house. Am I cute or ugly?

My boyfriend doesn't take me out and we always just hang around the house.  Am I cute or ugly?

• Ugly
  • Cute
  • Hot

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he doesn't go out because he doesn't have a thing he wants to do outside. If you want to go out, you should invite him.

By the way, I personally think those frames don't really suit you, but based on the other opinions, that might be just me.

Most Helpful Girl

• u look lovely but hun i dont think this would be the reason y ur man isn't taking u out as much as youd like. try to see it from his angle. a number of things could be going on that u aren't really aware of.

maybe he isn't ready to be seen exclusively in public yet [u might wanna talk about it.
    maybe he isn't financially stable enough to take u out on dates consistently.
    maybe he feels taking u out is a bit more 'official' than what he's feeling at the moment?

I'm trying to think of it from a 36-45 yr old mindset but obviously i have no experience. i think it would be best to just have a little chat about it. communication is key.

What Guys Said 21

• Have you talked to him about it? Perhaps you should try planning the date instead of waiting for him to do it?

• Your boyfriend sounds lazy, depressed, or very introverted. I'm assuming you have told him that you are bored sitting at home. If he's not responsive, then you have to drag him out and if that doesn't work you need a new boyfriend. Why stay with someone if you are unhappy? There's no reason to stay in an unhappy relationship unless you are married with children.

• I don't why he doesn't go out with you. One thing for sure, I wouldn't be afraid to be seen with a cutie like you to my arm.

• Nah.. I dont know whats wrong with the people voting here but you're not the cute type. And you know this probably, you dont act cute as well do you? You're more the hot type.

• Tell him if he provides you with some outdoor excitement you'll provide him with some indoor excitement.

• You are hot an cute, but your beauty is hidden you need to work on your looks, hairstyle and learn seduction, then he will be your bitch

• I say hot, and he should take you out!

• Your hot, I don't know why your boyfriend got the idea, but he is weird , but encourage dates with him.

• You are beautiful... I don't think him not wanting to go out has to do with your looks. He might just be a homebody... what does he do at home?

• Defiantely cute... hey you guys are getting old lol

I love staying in

• You are between cute and hot. I'd go out with you, to a movie or something.

• i dont think it has anything to do with your looks. You should just ask about it

• you look alright

• You don't look your age

• That's a horrible pic but you have a good bone structure. Your boyfriend is just a lazy slob.

• You're a very pretty woman, if you were single I would date you in an instant

• Don't worry.. You're cute and hot 😌

• you are sexy and if he isn't doing things after a while he probably isn't in love

• Doable
    Filler

• Then take him out and go places. You don't have to rely on a guy to do everything for you believe it or not.

• I don't expect him to do everything for me. To be honest I pay all the bills and do for myself. I am very independent

• Yeah, you're cute, not my type, but cute

What Girls Said 6

• If you boyfriend isn't going out as much as you want, you need to talk with him about it instead of assuming that it somehow has something to do with your looks.

• Maybe he's lazy or cheap? Talk to him about it.

• sorry i meant to click cute not ugly so just ignore that. Maybe he just wants to spend personal time with you or hates showing PDA. either way it is not because he thinks your ugly he is dating you for a reason.

• Maybe you should talk with your boyfriend about this, instead of assuming that you might be ugly and that's why he won't take you out in public. You're not ugly by the way.

• I doubt it's your looks that determine if you two go on dates. He just sounds lazy.

• I've had my share of lazy men. Tell him you want to go out on dates more. Perhaps once a week. You choose one week, another he chooses the setting etc. it's not that hard.

• Oh and your glasses don't suit your face. I think a lighter color would suit you.

• Maybe he's poor ugh leave him you're good lookinn