Am I fat should I lose weight?

I'm 15
I'm 5'7"
I weight 126 pounds

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, so everyone that says you aren't... probably hasn't seen a picture.
    Warning: Honest Opinion Incoming
    Your BMI says that your at about 20. Which is really good. You are in the normal range for your height to weight. That being said, BMI is an archaeic scale to use for determining your "fatness". What you really should be focusing on is your Body Fat Percentage. At your height to weight though, you're probably in a good state. Look up some Body Fat Pictures of some women and find your ideal and work towards that. You may find that you may not be "fat" at all and could stand to gain a few pounds of MUSCLE. Don't be afraid to lift that weight, go heavy. The female body has less testosterone than the male body so you won't get "Bulky" like guys or female body builders (they take testosterone),

Good Luck! And you should be good already! Just strive to be better!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more about body fat percentage and distribution than what you weigh. You could be 125 and flab city or you can be 125 lbs and look like this

www.mybodygallery.com/.../1925-1.jpg

it's all about how much body fat you have and what parts of your body it goes to.

• My tummy looks like that

• Well then I'd say you're perfectly fine. Just be an active person, get outside (whether it's to hike or bike or swim or even just walk), lift weights, the nice body will come naturally without having to worry about crap like pounds or calories.

What Guys Said 17

• Sounds reasonable size but depends on where you are carrying the weight. On average though that size is fine.

• No, you aren't. And I'm not sure where you even got the idea.

• Nope. Where'd your photo go. I've seen you post how's my photo so many times its not funny.. Haha.. Now you're imageless

• no at 5'7' 126 pounds is actually skinny

• I'd wager no, you're not fat.

• I doubt it. With those numbers, it doesn't seem like you are.

• nono thats a fine weight fir you

• Nope your average weight your bmi is 19

• Not at all, you are just fine

• From that no, probably need to gain some.

• no, according these number u t perfact n sexy

• You aren't fat, honest😊

You're beautiful 😊💕

• You're perfectly fine just as you are, no need to lose any weight whatsoever.

• Your fine.

• are you full figured? i like it

• No you're fine. Don't worry gurl

• nope you're perfect, don't do it...

What Girls Said 8

• You are at a normal weight.

• Your weight is fine. If you feel like you look flabby, you just need to tone up your muscles at the gym.

• No, that sounds perfectly healthy

• doesn't sound like it

• if there was a picture it would be easier to answer your question

• I'm the exact same height & weight as you and I don't think that's "fat" at all.

• No, not fat. And no, you don't need to lose weight. Just be happy and healthy. :)

• omfg... your fine... thats probably underweight