Girls, can you rate me please? I feel like I'm a good looking guy but I want the other gender's opinion. Tell me what you think?

Here's my pic

Sorry if it's a bad picture, to be honest I thought it wasn't too bad and I just have very few photos of myself

9

Most Helpful Girl

• That picture is horrible! Can't you take a normal pic?

• whats wrong with it?

• well alright, thanks for the honest opinion...

• I didn't say you were ugly! That picture is very bad. Even the quality and lightening is bad. I am sure you look much better in a decent photo!

What Girls Said 8

• Not my type but I reckon a few girls I know would date you.

• I agree with the others, it's not a very flattering picture therefore it's hard for me to give an accurate opinion. Try taking a picture in the daylight with the sun pointed towards your face and hold the camera at arm's width so that your features don't appear distorted.

• It's not the best picture but I can tell that you're cute.

• You're chillin d00d

• I think you look cute. You've got beautiful brown eyes and you look like a nice person.

• Lol really must be a bad picture like they say cause my eyes are grey... Thank you though

• You look fine :)

• You look nice yes ^_^

• hard to tell its a bad picture