I lost 100 pounds how do I look?

The first one is me now and the second one is the old me that was really huge.. Honesty is much respected... Thanks!
I lost 100 pounds how do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm like 70 kg, but you inspire me
    You have a lot of willpower and determination, something that not everyone has. Keep it up, dear!
    Show us all that it's possible to reach the goal, if you really want to reach it

• Thank you.. It's hard but when you really want something you make it happen and I have always been the type to never give up and keep pushing through with one foot in front of the other one day at a time

• Anyway, it's always a pleasure for me (and countless others) to see Before-and-after-pictures like this
      Some people lose hope, and want a quick way to lose what they want to lose, but it isn't really a healthy way.
      Hang in there, dear!

Most Helpful Girl

• Good for you! Keep up the good work girlie ;)

You are actually very beautiful. You look like Xena in the first pic

What Guys Said 15

• Better. Congrats on your weight loss. Keep on keepin on

• Heeeey! Very big improvement. Keep working at it to get even better. It's really working.

• This before and after picture doesn't make sense.. before i can be honest with you. You need to he honest with yourself

Before - full body
    After - just your face

🔵

• It's kinda hard to take a full body shot of yourself and you can see my curves in the after and I am being honest

• Its just harder to give a real comparison... we could help you out too on how the progess is going

But your face looks very different. Almost like a new person. it gets harder to lose weight the closer you get to your ideal number, so keep pushing... well done!

• Thank you

• Wow ! You've gone a long way !
    You have beautiful eyes !
    How long did it take you?

• Thank you... It took very close to a year I could have done it quicker but it is not healthy or good to loose too fast

• Better! Much better! 👍

• honestly i can't tell veyr mucf from the angle of the first picture

• Thats amazing. You must feel very proud.
    You are making great changes and becoming more pretty, no doubt.

• Thank you and yes very proud I feel so much better too inside and out my self esteem alone has increased tremendously

• Keep exercicing and eat very healthy food. But make that an habit forever, not just temporary and you will become something you have never believed, some years in the future.

• For sure it's definitely a lifestyle change.. Thanks for the advice and encouragement

• First of all, congrats on loosing 100 pounds!!! 🎊🎉
    It's hard to tell exactly how attractive your body is in comparisine to an average woman of your age with just a face shot, but I'm sure you look great!

• 100 lbs is not easy to lose! Keep at it! You're looking great!

• Woah you look a lot better! You'd look even more beautiful if you lost more weight! xD

• Thank you.. I'm still dieting and exercising it's still a work in progress not stopping until my goal weight is reached

• That's amazing! Never give up! :)

• Well for that I could respect you, you got of the weight by yourself and hopefully no surgery needed (later on it's needed when you start loosing even more but that's something to dream about).

• that is some good progress, keep it up

• Congrats on the weight loss, you definitely look better.

• Fantastic job. Well done.

• I like them big, so you looked better in the other photo. Only guys with small dicks have problems.

What Girls Said 12

• Whoa you look like an entirely different person now! 😳 But much better, really! I think you can be really proud of yourself for accomplishing that!
    Are you gonna keep working on your weight loss or are you trying to keep your weight as it is now? :)

• Thanks I am not finished I will continue to diet and excersise

• Great! Just keep up doing whatever you did because it seems to work perfectly for you!

• Even though I can't see your body in the first photo, you look amazing! Keep up the good work, you can definitely tell from your face

• You look beautiful, and congrats for the huge effort you've made! It's character building :)

• Wow, you're doing very well girl. Keep it up.

Good luck.

• Woah you look like a different person, congrats:)

• Wow... You look great! :)

• That's a huge achievement! You look beautiful :)

• oh my god was tht u how did u do tht

• Great Job ! 😊😊😊😊😊

• i think your look really beautiful... keep up the good work

• Wow, good job ! Keep it up. You look beautiful 😊

• Wow congrats, you look great! The darker hair really suits you, too, really brings out your pretty eyes. :)

I had an illness that made me gain weight like crazy 2 years ago. I lost 155 lbs. since, and I feel better, too.

• Thank you so much and congrats on your weight loss too

• Thank you. Keep up the great work! :)