LADIES!! I'm confused about body measurements.. Help please?

So when women say they are 36-24-36. Does that mean the 36 are their bust area size (measured at nipples length) or is their bra size Like 36b?

My strap length is 34 (after adding 4 inches to find my cup size) my fullest peak bust size is 32. Si after subtracting them I got 2 inches difference. Which means I have B cup- 34 B if I'm not wrong..

So I measured my waist it's 28 and my hips size is 34. What I don't get is whether I should include my Bra cup size when I write down my body measurement or should I write down my bust size. Which one is correct..., help please?

So should I write 32 (my bust areas full peak size)- 36-34
Or 34-36-34

What Guys Said 1

• Are you a girl?

What Girls Said 1

• You do not add 4 inches to get your band size. That is outdated sizing and does not apply to modern bras and the way they are made.

You need to measure directly under the breasts to get your band size. I'm inferring that your underbust measurement is 30 before you added the 4 inches. That makes your band size 30. Then 36(bust)-30(underbust)=6 cup sizes. A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, J, JJ, K, KK, etc.

You are a 30E. Relax, it's not a huge size. This is modern sizing not 1950s sizing. Here are what other 30Es look like and you can see that it is ver y average sized. www.brabandproject.com/.../search