How is my body? Is it attractive? Out if ten? Guess my weight?

How is my body?  Is it attractive?  Out if ten?  Guess my weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, so short answer - 9. :)

Slightly longer answer - you have a really great figure, from what we can see you're slim but curvy and that's the holy grail in shape land, the dress really suits you, you have lovely pale, clear skin, hell even your nails look great and coordinate perfectly with the dress and you accessorise (I'm English, I refuse to give in to the spell check and spell that with a z ;oP ) very nicely.

Why not a 10, well, we can only see part of you so I'm making assumptions about the rest and, aaargh, I SO hate clear plastic bra straps I really don't know how to tell you! They're as invisible as a full beard and just as attractive, have confidence in your figure and wear that sort of dress without a bra, as it was intended to be worn. I promise you don't need it, and I promise you'll look a billion times better - plastic bra straps have no place in your wardrobe, you're way better than that, be brave, you can do it! :)

That little issue aside you look gorgeous, be proud of yourself :)

Most Helpful Girl

• it would be easier to guess your weight if you gave us your height but i'd say you are in the high 130s or 140s kinda hard to tell tho cause its not a full body picture.

What Guys Said 15

• Not enough body view to really answer this. My guess would be that you have a great figure but I'm only imagining how the rest of your body probably looks like.

• can't really guess your weight with that pic. you look normal.

• You look fine. It's hard to say more since your clothes are kind of hiding you. Not saying you should be naked but something that espouses your curves better would make it easier for us to tell.

• Really? ? I thought it's tight enough

• I do love your body type though ! You have nice curves ! A beautiful hourglass shape... You look elegant too.
      I think it's the patterns and colors that make it more difficult.

• 5 out of 10.

• Give complements then haha

• I don't think you're fat at all. Personally, I've just dated girls who are thick-fit which is why I have a different preference.

• I got it thanks

• yes it is attractive. ;)

but not really possible to guess the weight with that picture and don't like giving numbers. you look good and that's all that counts

• 6, but i can't see much tho

• Looks ok. Would need a full length shot to judge properly

• You look good to me!

• Nice bod. You have a great size.

• Midrange social scale, not big and not thin. 50-80kg depending on your height

• Very nice body, and very attractive 9/10. Without hight measurement I would say 120

• I'm 5'5 height

• Look taller, was I close, or would you like me to try again knowing your hight?

• veryy nicee very sexy ;)

• sorry, but i'm giving your body a 4.5/10. i wouldn't say yo uare fat at all, but dropping a few lbs would help your figure tremendously!

• Since no height is given... I'll have to assign you a body fat range.
    And that'll be... around the 25%-30% range. Which is still sexy for a woman. in my opinion.

• 138 lbs is my guess, but one can never tell ones height

• So i tell you then i'm 5'5

• The average height. So I stand by my answer. You might be as low as 125, but I don't think so.
      Your fingers are slender, but your hands are getting fat, which tells me you're of a slender build but you've added some pounds to it.
      Are you going to reveal your weight?

• Are you going to confirm or deny guesses?

What Girls Said 1

• yes ur body is attractive but if ur going to party with this cloth just remove the bra and go coz people can understand