I know I'm ugly.. should I get a nose job?

I honestly don't want to hear that I'm not because its not even an emotional thing at this point I know for a fact I'm not attractive at all. I really want to change this with plastic surgery though. Would a nose job (Rhinoplasty) really help my apperance you think? Think this would make a dramatic difference or just subtle. I mostly want to do it because of the asymetry.

bump
bump..

Most Helpful Girl

• It will do u a great deal of justice if it will make u feel better :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't think you are bad looking. Maybe longer hair style would help. Your eyes are best feature.

I think I'd leave well enough alone. Too many people have hacked with their noses and they look worse.

What Girls Said 3

• Ummm... I think your're hot. And I'm being totally serious. As for your nose only you can judge that. That isn't for anyone else to say. If you think it will make you happy then do it. Just do your research before you make any big decisions.

• If you think there's a problem with your nose, I just suggest you go for quality instead of price. Save up money and look at reviews so you don't come out looking like the late Michael Jackson.

• What else would you suggest?

• The only other thing I can suggest is working on your self confidence. You realise legitimately ugly people find happy relationships? Being comfortable with yourself is the best way to improve your looks. Honestly.

• you look fine to me... what does it look like from the side

What Guys Said 2

• You're not ugly and there's nothing wrong with your nose. Your eyes are a bit wonky, you might want to try a hair style with bangs

• you're not that ugly, and I dont think a nose job will make a big difference but if it helps with your confidence then go for it.