I want people to rate me, should I go anonymous or just me?

im really shy, i don't have the best confidence

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it doesn´t really matter if you go anonymous or not. most people won´t know you personally anyway and if you´re not going to show inappropriate stuff, then i don´t see problem. if you change your mind, you can still change to anonymous later on.

• i will just show me but its kinda weird for people to rate me, especially people from the west, you have different standart of beauty

• you don't look average to me, im arab and im attracted to european features ( bleu eyes, pale skin.. etc
      okay, i will :D

• ok. i´m looking forward to it then :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear clothes and go Anon. Who knows who will try to track you down and do what with your pictures.

You know that people saying what they think of you one way or another isn't going to help your confidence right? Only
    YOU can do that for yourself. If you're dependent on other people to make you happy, you'll never find happiness in yourself.

What Guys Said 18

• If you go anonymous you are more likely to get honest responses. You could also ask someone on here that you trust and get along with in a private message.

• iam new here, i don't have friends here

• Fair enough, I guess anyway you go you run the risk of having your feelings hurt.

• Hi, just remember that people have different tastes.
    Some like oranges, others like apples and that's equal to everything.

When you wish to make a general public question mentalize yourself about the differences beetween people, and expect to hear answers from all types. You need to implement this capability in your head, not just for gag but for a lot more things in real life.

So, train yourself to expect all kind of answers that may go against you. You don't have to accept them, but you have to understand and accept why they exist, because we are all different. It's not about who have the ultimate truth, it's just people grow with different expectations in mind.

Hope this helps you being morer stronger. ;)

• I would say do whatever makes you comfortable, i think you stand a better chance of not allowing anonymous opinions if you decide not to go anonymous yourself. There are trolls on here will go anonymous every chance they get.

• there is nothing you need to be afraid of. the good comments will feel good and the bad ones will hurt, doesn't matter if you are anon or not.

you can change your question to anon an back anytime, so if it makes you feel better start anon and then when you see the first responses and feel better about it you can turn it to normal ;)

• Let me tell you how it is gonna go down you will pick anonymous get some opinions all of them positive few original ones that will make your day you will be happy and gain confidence and then you will think omg i shouldn't have picked anonymus now no one will know that picture of that hot body was me... Then you will hit youself in head and muve on with your real life
    After some time same situation will occure and the same thing will happen over and over

• sorry to dispoint
      i don't have a head to hit it

• well then you are only decapitated survival congratulations ;-) just joke

• by going as you anonymus you'll just keep being shy

• i accept being shy, its just me and i can't change that

• but you can change it, just like you can get stronger physically you can get stronger mentaly and it'll open up so many things for you, i'm shy too by the way

• im only shy with people i don't know so its not a big deal

• Go just as you ^^

• Well, asking for people's opinions may not do the best for your self-esteem... that's the risk you run, but it might be more re-assuring if you ask anonymously

• Do it and nothing bad will happen

• You deleted the photo (in the other post) before I could see it

• It's only an Internet profile who cares if we know your username

• Just do anon... i mean whats the negative on going anon? Nothing really

• Go as u. I don't like the anonymous questions really

• be you no one on here can do anything to you anyway!! dont be ashamed of you

• Go anonymous at first then different later if you like.

• i bet your really hot

• no iam not
      why you say that?

• they ask on here and show their pic
      just for attention, im not looking for that so im not hot

• well i dont understand you ask this but won't give guys a chance to see how you look

• Either way, you'll need a picture.

• Just be your self

What Girls Said 6

• You'll receive more positive comments if you go as yourself but if you want a more honest and brutal opinion, go anon.

• Be careful if you are going to do that on social media! Remember some people can be cruel. Don't let it affect your self worth too much if they are. ;)

• Just go as you. You're a new user anyways so people don't know you from pink anon.

• i will wait and i will ask it later
      thank you for reply

• go for it because the next anonymous girl that asks a rate me is 99% likely to be you.
    You ruined it for yourself by asking this question. Did you realise that or is this a joke?

• dont be shy

• let me rate you, ill be nice