Do I look weird?

Do i look weird????

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you look like a normal guy to me. Don't be insecure *hugs*

• So, my hands and feet don't look abnormally weird? I thought they looked big compared to the rest of my body. Thanks for the kind words.

• Well y'know what they say about big hands..

When I was a teenager in school me and my girl friends used to be very immature and look at guys hand sizes when they walked past and giggle when a guy had larger hands :')

Most Helpful Guy

• Warning: Honest Opinion Incoming
    in my opinion, for your age range you should be looking to upgrade your style a bit more. I'd start with a professionally done haircut, not something from a Supercuts or something like that. Actually go to a stylist and look through their magazines to see something that might fit you. Then ask for your stylists opinion, and see where that takes you.

Next, for the shirt, try to go for something a little more classy. Something like a patterned polo, a button up, or even a patterned T-shirt would do wonders. Oh and lose the backpack and get a sidesling messenger bag. Jeans fit well for your build so that's good.

Next, lose the oversized basketball shoes. You're not 12-17 anymore, and those Jordan's aren't worth it unless you're going for the Hip Hop look. Get something like Chukka boots to start with.

Basically, you look good already is what I'm saying, but upgrading your wardrobe and dressing your age (which from the pose says 25-29), would do you wonders.

TL:DR: Research some men's style tips. Fix your hair, shirt, pack, and shoes.

What Girls Said 4

• You look like a hiker! And yes you look good :)

• you look normal

• You look like a regular dude. Not weird

• You're fine ^_^

What Guys Said 7

• No, you don't look weird. You look fine, a better hairstyle will make you look even better

• I don't see anything bad.

• Na mang just keep yaw ass out da sun! ahahaa

• I was thinking I looked weird because my hands and feet looked big on me. And I'm like 5'11" and only 150.

• I don't think that's the case man so you're good.

• Yes

And yes u look good

• you look kinda weird. I would reccomend a new hairstyle. at least comb it off to the side or something

• God damn let's see that dick

• You look good. But I got on question:

*points at shoes* "what are those?"

But seriously, you look good