The resemblance is UNCANNY?

The resemblance is UNCANNY?

The resemblance is uncanny. There is no denying it, and he's my instructor! Never though good old Quagmire would be my instructor!

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol! That's hilarious! And I think you're being legit. I googled "real life Quagmire" and this guy didn't come up.

0|0
    0|0
    • The voice is also the same! But his name isn't Glen, and it's a pity he acts nothing like him. I'd pay him $200 just to say "Giggity". It would be hilarious! But the career is otherwise the same, the age, and the voice.

• Nah!! But I think its probably a good thing he doesn't act like him 😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Oh! Giggity-Giggity goo! !

0|0
    0|0
    • I think they should make a real live Family Guy movie. He would star in it. Hands down, no one else can pull of Quagmire Luke he does, no celebrities!

• That's awesome, I love Quagmire.

• did y'all giggity yet? If not, then it ain't him

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course not. It's inappropriate and unprofessional. Not to mention, he's far from my type and he is significantly older than me.

• I propose you run away?

0|0
    0|0
  • Giggity! ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Pls post pictures of yourself instead

0|0
    0|0
  • Who else but Quagmire?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not kidding, he's my instructor. For real! No giggity yet, he's far from my type and it's unprofessional.

• Lol. I was hoping you'd get the joke. It was a cutaway from the show. Good keeping it professional.

• I know. And he does, I swear he's as genuine as he can get for a real life Quagmire. The looks, job, age and voice. He's not nice though :(

What Girls Said 3

• Hahah that's quite amusing

0|0
    0|0
    • I know! What a coincidence that he happens to be a pilot as well. He sadly doesn't act anything like Quagmire.

• i see it (≧∇≦)

0|0
    0|0
    • I knew it! I'm not the only one to think that! GIGGITY GIGGITY. he could actually get rich. They should have a real live action Family Guy movie and he would star as Quagmire. Perfect role, and can't you believe the voice, and age is the same?

• thats hilarious he does look just like him

0|0
    0|0
    • They should make a real life action movie of Family Guy. Hell, I never knew Quagmire would turn out as my teacher!