The resemblance is UNCANNY?

The resemblance is UNCANNY?

The resemblance is uncanny. There is no denying it, and he's my instructor! Never though good old Quagmire would be my instructor!

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol! That's hilarious! And I think you're being legit. I googled "real life Quagmire" and this guy didn't come up.

• The voice is also the same! But his name isn't Glen, and it's a pity he acts nothing like him. I'd pay him $200 just to say "Giggity". It would be hilarious! But the career is otherwise the same, the age, and the voice.

• Nah!! But I think its probably a good thing he doesn't act like him 😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Oh! Giggity-Giggity goo! !

• I think they should make a real live Family Guy movie. He would star in it. Hands down, no one else can pull of Quagmire Luke he does, no celebrities!

• That's awesome, I love Quagmire.

• did y'all giggity yet? If not, then it ain't him

• Of course not. It's inappropriate and unprofessional. Not to mention, he's far from my type and he is significantly older than me.

• I propose you run away?

• Giggity! ...

• Pls post pictures of yourself instead

• Who else but Quagmire?

• I'm not kidding, he's my instructor. For real! No giggity yet, he's far from my type and it's unprofessional.

• Lol. I was hoping you'd get the joke. It was a cutaway from the show. Good keeping it professional.

• I know. And he does, I swear he's as genuine as he can get for a real life Quagmire. The looks, job, age and voice. He's not nice though :(

What Girls Said 3

• Hahah that's quite amusing

• I know! What a coincidence that he happens to be a pilot as well. He sadly doesn't act anything like Quagmire.

• i see it (≧∇≦)

• I knew it! I'm not the only one to think that! GIGGITY GIGGITY. he could actually get rich. They should have a real live action Family Guy movie and he would star as Quagmire. Perfect role, and can't you believe the voice, and age is the same?

• thats hilarious he does look just like him

• They should make a real life action movie of Family Guy. Hell, I never knew Quagmire would turn out as my teacher!