Why do guys always message me?

Ok I'm 15
I'm 5'7"
Weigh 125 pounds
Size 25C
I'm still a virgin
I'm aggressive

Most Helpful Guy

• They want the D

• There not getting my pussy unless they put a ring on my finger

• I could have almost any guy I want guys are willing yo go to jail to get in my pants

• You got a big ego, that isn't going to work out well for you, i speak from experience. Regardless not every guy wants to bang you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• You're prolly just too cute not to

• why am I always tired?
    Okay I never sleep.
    I work 80 hours a week.
    I'm taking 10 college courses.
    Point is, you sound like you're answering your own question.

• What?

• you're implying that you're attractive and aggressive, those would be the reasons guys message you

• probably cuz your kinda tall so you have kinda long legs. your 127, so your thin, and you seem like a good girl for guys to be around

• Me good I bite real hard I bit my boyfriend so hard he has teeth marks from me a d he has scratch marks

• Why?

• cuz i just want to see how you did that to your boyfriend, plus you just might have good ideas and just to chat. can you please messege me. i dunno how to ask nicely other than please

• because many guys like young girls and they are easy to get because you have no exoperiense. just stay away from them please, if not for you then for us who cares

• I have three sisters and three brothers I know how guys are my sister is pregnant us I've been an aunt before I was even born

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe they find u attractive, or interesting, kr hard to get

• 15 5'7 25C Q_Q im 19 5'3 with Bcups

• My sister is 18 she's 5'10 size 35B

• :o i only get 2 hours a day for gaming or anime i use it wisely

• the rest is studying for my college classes or spending time with boyfriend

• They think you're hot