Am I attractive? Is there any hope for me?

Sorry I clicked the wrong age. My family friends say I look good since I'm into punk. But I haven't had a relationship in a long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, someone out there will think you're beautiful. Just keep your head up and take life day by day. If you want to increase your chances of finding someone, I'd suggest going to places where you can relate to other people. I'd like to give places, but I don't have an idea. Focus on bettering your life and things will fall into place.

Of course there's hope for you. Don't ever doubt yourself.

What Guys Said 20

• Maybe it's time you let go of that punk phase.
    You could look much better by doing simple things. It almost looks like you are doing all you can to not look attractive. Get those piercings off, let your hair grow, natural color. Let your eye brows grow (WTF?). Losing weight will also help you for sure, but if you start with those simple things, you will already be much more attractive.
    There IS hope. I feel like there is an attractive lady just waiting to show herself.

• she could have alopecia dude that's not cool

• @blondfrog Tattoos don't seem to be a problem with her. Where are you going with this? It doesn't matter how much it could cost. Having nothing is not attractive.

• Just correcting your ignorance thats's all carry on Mr.

• Not for me but there always is someone who would be glad to have you. I would start working on the weight and hair if I was you since these 2 things were the major turnoffs for me. Dont go to a cheap barber. Let your hair grow out and go to an expensive Hairstylist every once in a while, he/ she knows what would fit. Thats basically it, you are who you are, keep those pearcings and tattoos. Be you, but pull it off better. 1. hair that actually looks like you made an effort 2. body that looks like you made an effort (go to the gym and eat healthier). And maybe smile more in your selfies, feels uncomfortable seeing a serious face like that.

• I have to say i'm not a fan especially of all the piercings. It looks way to intimidating and not something I want to get my lips on. Is that the image you are trying to project?

If you look unapproachable you can't then wonder why people don't approach you.

• Are you one of those juggolos I've been hearing about?

• All hope is lost.

• Pretty darn far from my type but I am sure there are some guys out there into you.

• Nope, sorry.

• You look a little butch with that look... it just doesn't work really. Just tone it down a little and yes your not bad

🔵

• You look okay... I guess you need to remove those piercings and lose a lot of weight...

And remove that hair color... That way you will attract many guys...
    And yes everyone finds someone in their life...

• Just be yourself. You feel awful and insecure as someone else. If you want you can change how you look, clothes and appearances don't make the personality. Which reminds me of the song where is the line? By billy talent. You can also join a gym to boost self-esteem and to increase positive hormones in the body, trust me it makes a difference, I do tae kwon do for almost seven years I believe it does help.

• Nice green eyes and a pretty plump figure. Plenty of people attracted to that.

• You scare me

• Is this a joke Lmao 'P its not funny to post pics of others lol

• you are certainly not my cup of tea. everyone has different preferences though so there are people out there who will find you very attractive

• If you grow your hair you'd look better.

• honestly speaking, skip the rings let your hair AND eyebrows grow and i think youd be good

• Maybe you find a guy into the same things as you it could be possible

• Your tattoos are done well, and that's a surprise

• social suicide at its finest... you are not attractive sorry : but there is hope for you... first off no green hair anymore, hit the gym and dress a bit more feminine you look tomboyish you can still like punk musci while dressing as a normal person...

• you look really butch. i would assume you were a lesbian if i saw you in public, not gonna lie.

What Girls Said 6

• If you're looking for my advice, I think that the punk look doesn't really suit you. You don't look very feminine (it's okay if that's what you're going for) so not many guys would find you attractive. I think you would look a lot better with longer hair in a natural colour, and if you let your eyebrows grow. I also think a few of those piercings should come off.

But again, if that's the style you like, then good for you. Keep doing your thing.

• Are you a tomboy, I think punk isn't the right word for it. The reason why certain guys aren't interested in you is because you look butch (lack of feminine qualities)

• You're not what society would consider 'beautiful' but you're beautiful in your own way and I'm sure you'll find someone who will love the way you look.

• You gotta work on yourself

• You look okay.

• You look like a guy.