What do you think honestly?

What do you think honestly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you comfortable in the clothes you wear? I'm not being rude. Just asking. I like your outfit in the first photo but the shoes are... Well.. You catch my drift.
    Happiness is beauty. You have a lot of happiness radiating off of you and you don't look insecure in your photos. I like this about the photos. Too often you can see a woman's insecurities through a "fake smile" but you don't give me that vibe.
    If you want to improve your looks, maybe you could change up your hairstyle or throw on some makeup.

• I am very comfortable in what i wear, considering i am a tomboy i love to dress up from time to time...

I am generally a happy person and well considering i'm in recovery for depression and self harming (1 year and 2 months clean) i would say that i'm trying to get my life back on track

another reason why i asked was because i was told i should go kill myself because of the way i look

• I am very proud of you! Coming from experience, I know how depression can destroy you from the inside out. And sometimes, you just feel like ending your life would be better than the life you live. I'm still going through my battle with depression. So hearing a woman say she made it through those obstacles puts a smile on my face.
      As for the bitch who told you to go kill yourself, she is not and never will be worth it. Some people are so cocky and over confident that they think they are better than everyone. These people are toxic. Don't ever listen to the people who tell you that you are not worth it. You are worth it.

• You can message me and we can chat

What Guys Said 12

• That this person definitely wasn't the luckiest in the DNA-lottery

• Well, she needs to get rid of the uni-brow and hit the gym. I'm not sure if there is some peach fuzz or is that the shadow, but get some waxing done too. Then she needs to change her clothing.

• It's kinder to just say nothing.

• Say what is on your mind

• If the best spermatozoon is the one that reaches the egg, I can't imagine what was on the other sperms :/

• fix the teeth , shave the unibrow and make your eyebrows looks good , and cover your forhead, along with some makeup can do some really great things try that and post more pics , i have a good feeling about this.

• This is fake

• Why do you say that it is fake?

• You make a brick wall look pretty

• Don't listen to the mean people that say surgery, botox or whatever. You should try different looks and number 2 looks better.

• I know this girl.

• Who is she?

• She was a friend, but we lost connection with one another. I felt she didn't wanna speak to me any more so I'll just leave it at that. It's best that I remain anonymous. I would hate to stir up things. Thanks for the memories.

• I think i know who you might be, it's not that she didn't want to talk to you, after what has been happening lately it'she's not in a good space at the moment, Please send me message and i can explain to you

• My honest words would be hurtful :/

• Speak your mind, no matter how hurtful they are

• Her eyebrows, haircut and teeth are ugly, and she is overweight.

• Plus, I see some mustache.

• nice necklace. cool walls too. i like the rocky and the stripey one.

• so She is ugly?

• no in fact her smile reveals a kind heart to me. a kind heart is above any wrapping paper. i envy your radiant smile.

• You look great!

• Is it Sarcasm and it is not me, it's a friend of mine

• It's not that you were being nice, it's just hat a lot of people tell her that she looks ugly and shouldn't be in society

• well that's not very nice of them to say that

What Girls Said 8

• I think that in the second picture she already waxed her peach fuzz and tweezed her eyebrows, so that’s out of the way. She has quite a large forehead, so I would highly recommend bangs to cover it up. I also suggest a long hairstyle with layers for more volume, since her face is more on the longish side. Teeth are too small and lips are too thin, so I suggest she either tries Botox and a dentist or she learns some make-up tricks, and quick. Clothing style is quite unappealing. She should try something that goes well with her body shape, has a nice color and fits her well. Overall she needs a make over.

• I've seen worse..

Here are some tips.
    1) get your eyebrows done
    2) put on some pretty FLATTERING clothes
    3) in the 1st and 2nd pic your hair looks hella frizzy, so use some kind of hair treatment. Go to the drugstore and ask for one
    4) have you thought about a new hairstyle? Like side bangs? They'd hide your huge forehead
    5) watch some make-up tutorials on YouTube
    6) eat healthy and stay active 🐸🐸

You'd look So much better 💖💖💖💖 !!!

• Poor her she's not tells prettiest flower but not the ugliest. She just needs to learn how to do her eyebrows , straighten her teeth , MAKEUP, do her hair , get a new wardrobe , exercise and wax. But I don't think you should be posting her on social media asking if she's pretty because That's kind of fucked up since she's your "friend"

• The second picture looks the best because there is no unibrow. She is a pretty girl but does not take care of herself.

• She actually could look fairly attractive if she'd tone up, get something in their hair to give it some volume, fix those teeth. I mean if I just let things slide like, let my hair be flat (seriously I have shitty hair) and dressed unattractive along with not taking something for my hair and washing my face because I get adult acne I wouldn't look the best either. You have to care how you look and not be lazy, you're so right.

• @Nmpetersen4882 right, if you make yourself look better, you gain a fair amount of confidence.

• You're not attractive, 1/10.

• You're trolling, right?

• Jesus Christ! She is officially the ugliest person I've ever seen in my life. Even that giant woman from Harry Potter 4 looks better than her.

• Oh My Lanta...