I wanted to ask this for a while, but do you agree that most people who ask if their ugly here, are not actually ugly?

I have yet to see an actual very ugly person on here or in real life. Most people can improve their appearance by excercise, having healthy skin, teeth and hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you. I see nothing wrong or really negative about the looks of users on here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say its split even.
    Some people are generally unattractive... but like you said, there's always room for improvement even with the most undesirable.

I think few people fall into the bracket of non-repairable ugly if that's what you mean :D

What Guys Said 5

• You post here regularly : )
    the pattern that's even greater than the two we have mentioned, though, is that it's mostly underage people asking how they look.

• 0|1
    • Aw ya caught me! No, I actually noticed this and had to write it down before my brain exploded.

• I feel ugly sometimes tbh, but I think everyone has some type of insecurity

• I am sorry you feel that way. But only you can stop yourself from letting these thoughts get inside your head.

• I use to be confident in myself, but after I got broke up with a month ago.. my confidence has went down

• Don't worry, stand tall and keep walking forward.

• Yes because its a concious act... by projecting a image of low confidence or pretending to 'think' your ugly... youd surely get way more positive opinions versus if you marched on here and said 'hey im hot' is that true rate me

• Most are just attention seeking or putting up photos they found on Google

What Girls Said 6

• I feel like most people that ask that know they're not ugly and they're just looking for an ego boost and fishing for compliments.

• Self esteem issues.

• Yes, I do agree with you a lot

• Most of them are attention whores anyway. The female askers at least

• Yes I agree!

• i think half are obviously good looking and they know it and the other half are 3's,4's, and 5's