Post a body picture?

I'm 18 years old 6"2 and 160 lbs. I've been trying to get fit and I want to achieve an aesthetic body type, that is my goal. Drop a pic of your body and your goal you want to achieve😀😀

Post a body picture?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• My body pic is my profile pic so I guess that'll suffice.
    My goal in terms of what I want my body to look like is not too far from what I've already reached. Maybe a teeny bit more toning, but I'm mostly interested in maintenance at this point.

• I'm too fat for the public eye to see me.

• I am 4'5 and 400 pounds. My picture won't fit here.

• I'm 5'2 and weigh 125. I want 2 get down to like 100. & by the way u look good

• pt-br.tinypic.com/view.php This is me now, and body goals for me are Jen Selter.
    I've seen another question of yours about your "transformation", and it's been the same for me! I used to be really unnatractive, skinny fat... And now all the attention goes towards me 😎 We're winners! Lots of excercising and healthy eating is not that simple.

• I'm 5'7 & 125 pounds. I'd like to tone up. You have a nice body by the way 😉

What Guys Said 8

• Pretty sure you can stop reaching for your goal now dude.

• Wish I looked like that same height but I'm only 125 and stick thin no muscle

• 1|0
  • What's a aesthetic body type?

Anyway, 5'10, 130, all muscle, do martial arts. Stronger than most people my size.

• my body is average at best, I highly doubt anyone would be interested in seeing it so I'll pass lol

• My picture is me like 3 and a half it 4 years ago.

• i'm better than u :D

• someone is full of himself :/

• well buidling a body is hard work so I give it to him for showing off

• I mean I'm not exposing anything so I don't see what's wrong 😕

• the original comment was semi sarcastic. also, it looks lower than what i'd think most dudes wear their pants at. just sayin'. i used to look like that when i played sports. i'm not jealous or the jealous type. if you got it, flaunt it i guess.