What do you think about this drawing? What could I do better?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not too bad. Of course you could do better, but you could always do better. Don't ever think that anything you make is perfect because everything you do could always be improved upon. With this sketch, less sharp lines and deeper shadows would give it more dimension and make it appear more realistic. The hand and the way it's grasping the sheet could be altered to look more realistic too. Aside from that, you seem to have a good grasp on the female form and how the subject carries her weight.

• Alright so darker on the dark Spots of the shadow. And yeah I know, my teacher said Im still too awkward with the lines.. anyways, thanks alot! I know I can't get perfect but I always try to improve.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Great drawing, possibly make the lines smoother, give the shading more of a natural fade, make variations.

But great job! Maybe practice, it helps me a lot!

• Once you get above the rolls, she gets stiff. She becomes paper. The legs are real, living legs. What happened?

• Saggy elephant bum.