Most Helpful Guy
Did you ever watch the movie, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding?" You kind of look like the main star in the beginning. Get some more stylish glasses or lose the glasses, put some make up on and update your wardroom. If you want to, hit the gym too. We all need a little toning up. You got potential.2
Most Helpful Girl
You're not unattractive, you have nice features, but there are things that would help:
1) Eat right, cardio, weight train. Losing weight and looking fit really helps.
2) Grow out longer hair and find nice styles for it.
3) Get contacts
4) Shape eyebrows with waxing/threading
5) Use some make-up. Eyeliner, mascara, light foundation powder, etc.
6) Remove arm hair.
7) Dress well. Look into some fashion and flattering clothes for your body type.
You look good, you could look 10x better. I can see it. Hope this is useful. Wish you all the best.1