Ugly / unattractive yes or no?

Ugly / unattractive yes or no ?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you ever watch the movie, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding?" You kind of look like the main star in the beginning. Get some more stylish glasses or lose the glasses, put some make up on and update your wardroom. If you want to, hit the gym too. We all need a little toning up. You got potential.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not unattractive, you have nice features, but there are things that would help:

1) Eat right, cardio, weight train. Losing weight and looking fit really helps.
    2) Grow out longer hair and find nice styles for it.
    3) Get contacts
    4) Shape eyebrows with waxing/threading
    5) Use some make-up. Eyeliner, mascara, light foundation powder, etc.
    6) Remove arm hair.
    7) Dress well. Look into some fashion and flattering clothes for your body type.

You look good, you could look 10x better. I can see it. Hope this is useful. Wish you all the best.

What Guys Said 20

• Why did you end up cutting your hair? You fucked it up. Let it grow out again.

• You look good

• Finally you got yourself some extentions. Looks better with long hair.1st pic is shit tho and 3rd as well. The Second one is q good shot.

• Well, I would say she is okay.

• You are very hot, be proud, Stand tall with your head up

• You are a Knock out artist very hot

• Looking good... Love the short hair

• Nope your definitely attractive, your eyes are really beautiful, and I love your long hair.

• Yes. Esp the top pic. :)

• very beatifull ;)

• Looking better.

• I would totally fuck you! You're gorgeous.

• u are so beautiful

• Would go with something in between here and that is cute

• NO. you are attractive.

• first photo is good

but last photo not food because hairy ur arms

• very nice baby :)

• Neither, average.

• Yeah. But maybe get rid of arm hair and wear hair down

• :s yeah I have short hair the pictures with long hair are like a year old and for my arm hair I should shave it and I have but uhh its too much work and I have sensitive skin so i can't wax it irritates my skin :/ I just have to live with it :( it sucks

• Nice body, deep eyes, beautiful skin, lips and hair. You look good. If you'd just thin your eyebrows a bit (not too much), shave the hair on your arms and add a bit of color (for example, my girlfriend adds a bit of this silver and violet eyeliner on her dark eyes and it looks amazing, nothing too much, or perhaps just a lip-gloss) you'd look great.

• Thanks I was skinnier in that picture Im now 15 pounds heavier :s but thanks for your nice comment I will try to find an eyeliner in that shade it seems cool :)

What Girls Said 13

• You remind me of my Egyptian roommate. She always bitched about how ugly she is, but then never even combs her hair when going out because she thinks it won't make a difference anyway.
    My honest opinion is that you're average. If you thin out your eyebrows and shape them a bit and definitely get rid of the glasses or get a more stylish, more modern pair, you'd look pretty damn nice. Those glasses are ugly. They 1. hife your eyes and features, 2. make you look like an old librarian, no a young vibrant woman.

• Hey don't worry, you look alright.

• No girl your attractive, you just need to find me right.

• Lol I think you're a guy. Are you?"Find me right"? Lesbian maybe? XD

• Omg I meant mr. Right. I just realized that . @Gghjjjjhhh nope really tired. I'm bisexual

• you look cute man

• she's pretty

• You seriously remind me of someone I know, it's so eerie. Regardless, I think you're very cute ♡ I liked your long hair though :(

• Hmm haha.. Thanks :) and yeah I miss my hair but I just couldn't handle it my hair was so annoying and unmanageable 💇

• you look nice in the third picture
    first and second pics look like you need your hair and brows cleaned up
    overall, i'd say you look average

• I have naturally thick freezy hair unmanageable :s thats the reason I cut my hair I guess im too lazy to style it :s Aswell I used to have horrible headaches from it

• Thank you :)

• No. I don't think you're unattractive at all. And I have those glasses!

• You have a plain look but that doesn't make you unattractive.

• Your average

• cute.. love your natural eyebrows

• you are pretty, just maybe get some new clothes and work out a bit, keep your hair long

• Can you post a pic not smiling so I can see your facial features?