What looks good on women?

Do women/girls look better in skirts and dresses, or shirts, pants, leggings, etc. let me know.

• Skirts/dresses
  • Shirts, pants, leggings, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• 41.media.tumblr.com/.../...1wNJJ1u5dj48o1_1280.jpg
    41.media.tumblr.com/...meerkt4BpC1ri005lo1_500.jpg

That moment when everyone is suddenly going hipstery at my uni... and I am okay with that.
    Blouser and jeans and black thick framed glasses.
    I'm okay with that.
    www.businessreviewaustralia.com/.../...ppy_Man.jpg

• If were all honest, women look good in anything, so it really makes no difference, hence the reason why we understand not as to why it takes so long choosing an outfit for the supermarket lol, x

• Depends on situation/event. I like... workout clothes, sophisticated looks with pencil skirts or dresses, casual looks with tees/vnecks/polos, leggings and skinny jeans too

• For me it depends. Attractive girls look good in any/everything. But skirts and dresses versus shorts and pants leg wear? Depends on setting, situation, occasion etc. I like girls in skirts and dresses more that anything else. Shorts, jeans, leggings, too but not as much.

• Yeah I quite like skirts and dresses. Do you think tights or leggings look good with skirts or dresses?

• Yes, i do actually. Of course I like bare or stocking/pantyhose legs better with skirts and dresses but yeah, with leggings and tights too👍

• There is no correct answer. Each type of outfit has the good and the bad.

• Skirts > Leggings > Dresses > Pants.

I'll just go ahead and assume you'll wear a shirt with any of those but a dress.

• it depends in the girl. i have seen women that should not wear dresses and i have also seen women who look absolutely beautiful in a dress

• What kind of women should and shouldn't wear dresses?

• I have not done that and I don't think I wil, l that would be very tight and unnecessarily uncomfortable. XD

• remember that a lot of women do that. and yeah, never do it. it looks gross to me

• They look great either way.

• I'm a fan of skirts and dresses they look really pretty on girls

• What kind of skirts look the best on girls?

• I find both tight skirt and long skirt to be very feminine and sexy

• Yeah I think they look pretty good and sexy. I like them more ther pants and shorts by far.

• I prefer girls in jeans, shorts, t-shirts, sweatpants, tank tops, sneakers etc, basically, I love casual and sporty girls

• A lot of women will put their skirts and dresses on over leggings and tights, so that it doesn't look "slutty". I don't mind the look, but, defeats the purpose of a skirt and dress, doesn't it

• Do you like the look of tights with skirts/dresses?

• They are equal. They have their same rights, however she's are different. Men and Women have different roles in life and are not meant to be he same person. If they were, our species could never reproudce. Men and women work together as one unified couple to raise a family. This is what I know.

• Why do you think your right about this, there isn't a rift answer it's all about morality. If you have high morals then this is wrong. If you have little or no moral then this seems fine. Now only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. If we are not virtuous in our actions and choices we will loose our freedom and our culture will die out.

• Totally depends on her body. Women spend too much time thinking about how an article of clothing looks on a model or mannequin, but not enough thinking about what their best body features are.

What Girls Said 1

• Whatever they want. There's no hard and fast rule.