Girls, how do I look? Will a girl ever find this attractive (honestly)?

• You look good - I would! ;)
    12% (2)
  • You don't look bad, but you're not my type.
    47% (8)
  • You look cute / sweet.
    18% (3)
  • No way! No one! Ever! Give it up.
    23% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If I liked your personality I probably would cuz you are not an ugly guy. Also, maybe try some different glasses and a smile.

• Hey, thank you. Yeah, some new glasses are on my shopping list, any tips on styles I should consider? Believe it or not I thought I was smiling! haha! I don't smile very good. I make up for it with my laugh though, which is very frequent and quite unexpected.

Thank you for your comment, it means a lot.

• Not really, I don’t wear glasses so im not sure but I think that you could benefit from some new ones because those aren’t very flattering. You're welcome!

What Girls Said 4

• Try smiling...😊It's free! Don't work yourself up... Be approachable! Somegirls might find you attractive n some won't. You see yourself as attractive n believe it.. You're not unattractive. Work on those things you can change. Bet you have a cold personality!

• You resemble James Van Der Beek just had to point that out. It's the guys that plays Dawson in Dawson's Creek. Any way. Yes you're attractive.

• Is your Name... Mike H? 😝

• You're an attractive guy! New glasses could never hurt and more of a beard, but the beard thing could just be a prefrence of mine haa.