Which dress for an important date?

I have a date with this guy and it's EXTREMELY important for me to look my best. I've been into him for like 2 years but we never managed to go out together bc of several problems. I need to look perfect bc he's extremely picky and reeeeally attractive. So I have two dresses. The first is my go to dress. I'd pair it with black knee high socks and long necklaces.
Which dress for an important date?
I in general wouldn't pick the second option (thar would be worn with statement rings and grey knee high socks) but I feel that it's a tad sexier, and shows of my butt, which is by far my best asset:

What would you pick?

• Grey dress
  • Black dress
I've decided to wear the grey dress! I wore the black dress yesterday and it was very uncomfortable - way too tight and short. I'm used to wearing skater dresses, they're very "me" - and I think that's what I should be worried about!
Thank you all a lot for the opinions and tips!

Most Helpful Guy

• Grey, grey grey grey grey grey!!

It's a GREAT dress, and you look stunning in it. You're also wrong about your best feature - your chest is perfect for that dress and looks blooooomin' fantastic! :) No disrespect to your butt of course, it's fine too.

The black dress swamps your figure and gives a far less shapely, feminine and attractive shape, especially for your chest which is swamped. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad dress and you do look good in it, but only one of those dresses has real power over the male mind, and that I presume is what you're after! Just make sure you either don't wear a bra (preferable), or ensure it's completely hidden - it seems to be peeking out in that piccy and that's no good. Oh and hopefully you don't need telling to wear heels. But seriously - GREAT dress and fantastic figure, you should feel very confident you're going to impress! good luck! :)

What Guys Said 18

• As a guy I think I'd prefer the black dress. The grey dress isn't bad, but that neck line is pretty obnoxious and then when you add knee high socks with it I just think it's too much... like that it'll give off a vibe that you're just trying too hard.

So beyond what to wear, I think you should try to change your mindset a little bit going into the date. You're elevating this guy above you and I think it's going to get in the way of you being able to be comfortably loose in the moment and just naturally have fun. Sounds like you're too worried about impressing him. Turn it around a little bit - he's also lucky to be going out with you, it's a win-win where you should BOTH have a confident vibe and feel open to just be yourself and have fun.

Good luck yo!

• by the way, I agree with you that your butt/legs are your better physical assets so it sounds like the black dress will naturally make you more confident, which can make a huge difference... the less distraction in the actual moment the better, otherwise you might give off a weird vibe that you're overly self conscious, or he might misinterpret it as you not being totally comfortable with him... blah blah blah. Hopefully that makes sense.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 its my pj pants!!

• Lol ohhhh, makes a little more sense then. Good luck and have fun with everything... feel free to send me a PM through my profile page if you have any other questions.

• The grey is sexier however it's a younger person dress. Looking at it, it says 19-20 because of the lace and attention it draws to it. Just says "look at me, i am cute and young."

I like the black dress better, it's still sexy however it gives a bit more "work for it" vibe. Add a bright color clutch + wedges and i think the out fit will rock.

I am also a guy who knows nothing about fashion.

• Well I'm only 18 XD and he usually says he prefers cute girls... But I'd like to be a tad sexier than just cute, you know? So naybe the black one?

• Well i gave you my break down... so it all depends on what sort of vibe you want to go with.

Also.. "he usually says he prefers cute girls."
      - look you need you go into this with an attitude of "this is who i am, you either like it or your loss." I feel like you're doing too much "i don't want to mess this up." So dress what best represents you, if he's your man, he'll like whatever you wear.

Either outfit, he's going to like. If he's that picky to where the dress choices matter? Maybe he's playing on the wrong team.

• True😂😂😂

• I like the black dress for sure , no guy should be picky on the girls he date
    by your picture you look really pretty <3

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...0-b34b-62425ed5b02f.jpg</a>

• I like them both, but the black dress looks better.
    The grey dress is a bit more revealing cleavage wise.
    Either which one you pick you'll be stunning nonetheless

• Well you look good in both, but I like girls in black dresses, so that's my choice. But have a long think, and pick the one you think best.

• Definitely the gray dress, the upper part of the black dress is just too reserved if you really want to impress him.

• You look good with both, but I like the black dress better 😊

• Grey is sexy but you don't want to be showing the bra off, save that for future dates that sex is on the cards. Black is the one too choose and shows off your sexy legs which will tease him making him want to see more.

• I would say the grey dress... it shows off more of your whole figure, which is sensational.

Don't wear the pj's around your ankles though :-)

• I would say the grey one is the best. You look so closed with the black one.
    I mean the black one would say me "I'm a busy woman, don't make me lose my time".

• The black one makes me want to slap that ass.. It looks really hot, so I would pick that one. The grey one is also good, but there's something I can't quite figure out that I'm not crazy about. Black one for sure though.

• it doesn't matter, you look fantastic in either

• I like the black one better.

• Wow wow wow

• he'll like both

• The second one. The first one is more for a third date. You want to make him work for it

• fuck you look hot so hot why are you anon :'(

• I would prefer short shorts or skinny jeans ;)

• It''s somewhat cold (can't wear shorts) and I need to dress up a bit (jeans are too casual)

• He's the opposite of casual hahah

• I see, ok, lol :P

What Girls Said 12

• That's a tough pick because you have a great figure for either but I think he should appreciate the neckline on the first. Good luck with him!!❤️

• Hate the black dress, so gotta go with the grey one :/

• The grey wrap dress is great, but the neckline is too low for me and the way you show your bra inside is uh-uh. Better if you could wear a strapless half cup bra, the one that the dress could cover, so that you know, it's more to a clean look around your breast area. Overall, I prefer the black dress, it's not too revealing, but still look hot af, kinda like saying "if you really like me and wanna know me more, you have to work harder to reveal whats under baby cause I ain't that easy", it's sexy in some way, you make your date wonders more about your body lol. But that's just my thought, if you like and feel more confident with the grey, then go with it :)

• I think the first one is actually the 'sexier' dress. It doesn't have a giant neckline that covers up your chest and still shows off the curves

• i prefer the grey dress

• You do have a really nice ass. Modest up top and sexy on bottom. Perfect to poke his interest :)

• Grey dress, but seriously. Cover your puppies up. You either only show legs, or only show cleavage. If you show both it would be a trashy whorish look. Not classy.

• Neither. The black dress is too formal and hides your figures. The grey dress reveals too much in the chest. Maybe another dress.

• I love the grey one where did you get it? I think the black will be better if its important

• The black dress is better.

• Out of the two, the black one. I'm not feeling either of them though, tbh. If it were me, I'd go get a whole new dress that looks good and says exactly what I want it to say. The grey one is definitely sexy, and he'll like it, but this is a first date and important so you probably don't want him focusing on your boobs and bra instead of your face and the conversation.

• What kinda of underwater do you wear in B? I love both of them butt your butt looks good why is it an important date?

• Underwater?
      It's important bc I like him a whole lot and I've been waiting for this for agesss

• Lol good luck just message me

• Is it a thong underwear