Girls, which part of your body is you most satisfied with and why?

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know, it's hard to say one that is GOOD :/ Like, I can pick faults with every single part of my body. I love my body as a whole and think I'm sexy but there is no part I'm most satisfied with, because I can pick faults with everything... I could tell you which I'm most unsatisfied with :P But it would only be aspects of it not the whole body part. Overall I like my body but I don't consider it perfect

• I would say my lips... I was made fun of for having big lips all through elementary and up til 6th grade. All types names I cried a couple times but then I got over it like fck it I can't change it so just embrace it. Then all of a sudden were in high school and these same boys are complimenting me about them. Luckily I grew up with and around the biggest assholes to women (but I love em) and the let me know what's up and why they changed their minds "dsl" or not they won't ever experience it from me

• The height part and maybe skin complexion but I want tone my body so for the moment I don't really like it.

• Now putting aside that it all needs more work.
    I d say my bum and shoulders as body parts I work hard for🙈
    And my hair as a naturally given trait ^^

• My stomach... There was a baby in there and no one can even tell, so i'm proud of it (:

• my face and my bum, because it is most complimented?

• My boobs, I think they're nice. My hands and my eyes are good too