Who's sexier Marilyn Monroe or audrey hepburn?

Marilyn Monroe
Who's sexier Marilyn Monroe or audrey hepburn?
Audrey Hepburn

• Marilyn Monroe
    48% (13)46% (11)47% (24)Vote
  • Audrey Hepburn
    52% (14)54% (13)53% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Audrey's features are just so pretty and delicate that I have to go with her <3

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hepburn was very beautiful, but not really sexy. Monroe was kind of the opposite - fairly average to look at, but having far more raw sex appeal (she just looks dirty).
    Of course, as I always like to point out when this question comes up, Brigitte Bardot was much hotter than either.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Audrey beats Marilyn by faaar, she's way more elegant and her face is way more charming and beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marilyn is sexy 😏
    And Audrey is fucking gorgeous and classy. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • İn these photo say marilyn

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• marilyn monroe was more sexy and sexual

audrey hepburn was more attractive to me. i prefer darker hair. her eyes and lips are incredible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to say 'both', but Marilyn Monroe edges out Audrey Hepburn by a slender margin! She just oozes sex appeal! Women THIS beautiful don't exist today, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • monroe obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Marilyn Monroe = Most overrated beauty. Hyped by media due to blah blah oh and politics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marilyn Monroe has that sensuality to her which is unmatched... nobody can beat her easily when it comes to sexiness

0|0
    0|0
  • hepburn cuz monroe looks too fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Given that Marylin Monroe was anorgasmic I'd have to take my chances with Audrey.

0|0
    0|0