If I wear something like this, can you tell I'm going as an "Arctic explorer" for Halloween?

Do you think I should have an accessory, like a flag? I just don't want to carry a flag around all night, but do you think it's needed?
If I wear something like this, can you tell I'm going as an

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you need the flag. I imagine that will get very hot over the course of an evening.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope it's very cold where you live cuz you gonna be sweating like crazy in that...

• hahaha, well I'm going trick or treating outside for most of the night, and I doubt it will be over 50F... so I should be ok... I'm not sure if I'm going to a party afterwards, that might be more of an issue lol

• It's definitely too hot for inside. maybe it's okay for when you go trick or treating if you're one of those people who are constantly cold 😀.

• hahaha I am one of those people :) ok thanks for your vote of confidence, I feel better now :)

What Guys Said 2

• Lol. You need accessories! Cute pic

• I thought Halloween was supposed to be scary..

What Girls Said 3

• Are you the same girl who was asking for a warm Halloween costume last night? hahaha

anyway yes! i like it :)

• YES!!! somebody suggested Arctic explorer to me in a message!!! I tried it out with my boyfriend's coat lol... just wondering if it works!

• PS (it doesn't really fit me but I think it adds to the look)

• hahah yeah it adds to the look and awesome! perfect outfit haha :D

• Tape a small flag to your back and jobs a guddun :)

• You can take a small flag with you if you want to take one.