How to deal with guys giving you low self esteem?

i have been depressed about my looks for so many years and it makes me feel hurt to think a guy will never like me or i will never find a boyfriend or husband and the guys at my school constantly pick on me saying my boobs are to big or im not skinny enough and i am not pretty because i have short hair (which is caused by a hair cell disorder meaning i can't grow hair past my ears AT ALL)
but every single thing about me i feelis a waste and a mistake and all they guys just simply make fun of me and it makes me so upset knowing i actually can't do anything about my appearence but live with it and to me that seems hard enough to do with everything going on with me
please help i have been crying every single night for the past 4 years (and even crying as i type this) and i dont know how to get over this especially when the hate comes from guys i like and i seem not fit there being just because of all of my looks from head to toe constantly
Im an A+ B+ student
Im athletic I TRY to be outgoing but this whole thing kinda ruined it i really nice and smart etc
but sadly thats not enough because im not the "perfect standard gorgeous girl"
and it has really made a lot of problems out of it

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta realize that HS mentality isn't what you'll find when you're out of it. Don't think you're not gonna find a boyfriend or husband. Sure, maybe in HS you won't get that boyfriend, but trust me, guys, and girls, change a lot when you're in college and done with the HS bullshit.
    You're doing good in school, focus on that and building yourself as a person, trust me, you'll be so glad that you focused on that, cause in the future guys will go for the girls that are more than jist a pretty face.
    Strong intelligent women are the best, remember that, and don't let those guys at school bring you down, you're way more awesome than them, that's why they tease you.
    Oh, and stop showing that what they say hurts you, even of it does, just don't show it. If you don't show it they will stop cause they'll get bored.

Best of luck ♥

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, why do you care about them. The first thin is to not care about what others think, that sort of thinking will help you along the way. Also that's just what they think, don't think that no one will love you just because some guys made you think so because there will be and are people who love you for you.
    I know everyone says "you will find the person that fits you someday" but think, there are sooo many people, different minds and unique personalities. Those guys are nothing compared to the rest, theire a bunch of scumbags.
    I pity those guys because they obviously have nothing to do with their lives so they waste it by destroying anothers. I don't know how you look and I don't care. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, short hair or not, skinny or not, the "perfect standard gorgeous girl" or not.
    Sorry I'm gonna use caps because i feel like this should have the impression of me screaming wHAT THE HECK, "YOURE NOT PRETTY BCS YOU HAVE SHORT HAIR" that is some bullshit right there. Nothing about you is a waste, no one is a waste, everyone deserves to be loved for who they are no matter how they look.

If was you I would spend time with people that cheer me up, that make me believe in my self and that make me feel worth it and beautiful. So that I can gather my strenght and stand up to them, but you won't have to do it alone. It might feel a little bit childish to tell a grown up since you're 16 but it's not, those guys need to learn their lesson. Keep being you okay? You may not be the perfect standard gorgeous girl but thats exactly what makes you unique, being that standard girl must be boring af.

• Also dont let them effect your grades, you will build a great future for yourself. I can't say the same about them

What Guys Said 4

• Surround yourself with people who are not assholes, realize that nobody is perfect, and think about how everyone is ugly in the end anyways.

• Teenage guys can be really mean, it will get better. Teens in general start to realize how horrible they were and stop being less mean when they grow up, and its same with guys. Nobody is perfect, and if you are always trying to be completely perfect you will never be happy.

• You have to train yourself to stop giving a shit about people who don't like you. Life is more enjoyable this way.

I would seek counseling to expedite this process.

• No one can give you anything. you can give them the power, however

What Girls Said 2

• I am sorry this is happening to you but the best thing to do is not think about it. Ignore the thoughts when they come and what will those beautiful people do when they are 90 years old? No one's going to look at them and think "Damn!" So stop crying, focus on school, and lastly, most guys just want to sleep with good looking women. Use them and then throw them away. Big hugs for you.

• I think you might neef some counseling... You might be clinically depressed.