Girls, tell me your super Honest opinion PLS?

Small description of myself before my Question:

While we all have our own insecurities and try to hide them, mine couldn't be hidden. The reason i couldn't hide mine was because my insecurity was very visible. It was my broken frontal tooth that always shows up when i smile, i've had it since i was 10 or 11. I've always tried to hide my teeth and do closed-lip smiles but my problem is that i laugh a lot and from my heart so i have to do this WIDE ASS smile that shows like all my teeth xD !

Anyway, i got used to it now and it is not an insecurity anymore. With time i became very confident and comfortable to show my smile. In fact, i became so comfortable with it that when my parents wanted to take me to the dentist to fix it 5 days ago (on their treat) i told them that i don't want to do it. They said, we would like to take whatever drugs you are taking. I told them i'm just comfortable the way i am.

The reason why i wrote the description above is just so you know how i am and how i think, so you don't hide your real answer and think it will hurt me or make me sad.

Even though i am confident and comfortable, i still find that when i smile, some girls lose interest and run away. Now i completely understand why and it's ok, it's all about having that attraction. Not everyone has attraction to people with broken teeth xD. But i once was attracted to a girl who had 2 BROKEN frontal teeth because she had a nice smile and looked really cute with them. That made me curious to see how often can i find a girl who will like me with my broken tooth. Even though i know it's a little different when it comes to guys lol

So My Question is:

to each girl who is reading this, do you find me attractive even with my smile/teeth? If not then please say so. I gave you three options in the polls incase you were hesitated to comment, please remember what said in my title before you answer. I will post pics of all my possible smiles.

Very rarely, i take off my glasses.

• Not attractive at all, sorry :s
  • I don't care, it's not a big deal to me
  • I kinda find it cute

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't go with the polls because I have to give you so many kudos for your self-esteem and having conquered your insecurity of your broken tooth. I absolutely agree with what @LovesTVDx said. My favorite look, or picture, of you definitely has to be the second one. Your confidence is just radiating in that one and that's just very attractive! Self-assured men (notice I didn't say conceited!) are just so, so attractive. You are fine and a girl worth keeping will immediately notice that and love that factor about you and of course all of your being that makes you, you. :)

Likewise if you could answer a question I had no opinions on (it's in my profile since I can't link pages yet!), I'd appreciate it so much!

Keep on being you, okay? :) You look great, happy, and healthy... what more do you want!

• You, my lady, are a genuine woman. I would like to meet someone with your ingenuity one day.

• I'm so humbled, thank you! I also forgot to mention that the third picture is equally attractive as the second one! Oh sweetheart, we girls do exist so like I told to another man, don't settle for less, your girl is out there for sure. I promise!

• i will never settle for a less, and thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem like a cool guy. Don't think it's a major issue. But if it becomes one, it's easy to fix.

• You would be surprised how shallow girls can be. I don't totally blame them though, we are kinda the same if not even more right :p

• That's only your opinion. That's only how you think it is. That doesn't make it the truth. If you so believe that guys only go for looks, it must be that you are like that and project it on all men. If you weren't, you would suspect you are not alone. Also, if you believe women go for personality, why are you so insecure about your tooth? @asker

• @JuicyBrain i'm not going to debate with you, obviously we are going to have a long debate and no i don't just go for looks. Even though looks mean A lot to me, if i saw the girl of my dreams right infront of me, and her personality was shyt, then she means literally nothing to me.

About the women thing and my insecurity, im not insecure about it anymore. You might have not read my post properly because i mentioned why i asked this question there.

What Girls Said 12

• not a big deal but it's up to you if you want to fix that, I think it's better if you choose to do it because you want to not because of what other people think of you.

• There's a real niceness about you :)

• i don't think this is a big deal.. and you can always get some fix for it.. you should consult your dentist.. and grow your hair a bit.. you are all good. :)

• I think it makes ur smile look cute and the fact that you didn't want to get it fixed and don't really care any more is good!

• its not a big deal

• It's actually cute ^^ It makes you look super nice and friendly :)

• wow thanks a lot :D, and yes i am like that. Too bad not all girls like that trait tho :p

• it''s not a big deal though
    but it's better if you fix it, most people fix their teeth so why you don't do it

• thanks, i don't do it because i don't want to do it yet. My plan is to meet a genuine girl who will love me even with my broken tooth. That's a way for me to know how genuine she is, after a girl who i love falls in love with me, then i have no problem to fix my teeth.

• I will fix it, after i find a genuine girl :)

• why make yourself about an other person
      not everyone is lucky enough to find their perfect girl
      im not sure if the one is an actual thing

• Yes it will bother some girls. Do w/e you want though.

• Aww it looks cute!! It wouldn't bother me at all hehe 🐸

• Wow that's really nice to know, especially coming from a pretty eye'd girl like you

Is that your honest answer though :p?

• Gosh, thank you!! 👻

And yesss, I am 100% being honest. I don't know why but I guess it kinda makes you look all innocent? aha

• ahaha xD, yes that's why i like your eyes too :p they make me feel the same thing about innocence.

I'm glad to know that thank you :)

• Some might not like it but to me it's not a big deal, just be confident with it :)

• yea i definitely noticed some might not like it :), but i'm looking for the girls who are like you who don't mind it or even like it. Thanks :>

and don't worry, i'm confident about it and make make jokes :). example: my inside traits are so hot that one of my teeth decided to open the window

• It's not a big deal..

• I think you should get it fixed

What Guys Said 0