Guys, do you prefer naturally curly hair or straight hair on a woman?

Just curious as to what you all prefer

Most Helpful Guy

• Witch ever one gets me to the restaurant on time

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love $1 for every time someone unoriginally uses the word 'prefer' as if they sound oh so intelligent repeating a recycled term.

• Bruh... if you're not here to answer my question then don't bother commenting something oh so stupid

• We should drop the subject.

• @Asker You are right. Maturity has nothing to do with age. However when two adolescents are so insufferably showing their age then it's a factor. You two immediately began being dramatic, hypersensitive, and rushing to a combative tone, completely dismissing what I said.

I wasn't arguing over a phrase lol The fact that you even said that is a direct indication/reflection of your childishness. I simply stated a brief one sentence opinion on the phrase. The chick with the drag queen username was the one desperately attempting to argue over a phrase.

Users like you guys are the reason why so many of GAG's adult population doesn't want kiddies on this site.

What Guys Said 13

• My personal preference would be short, straight hair. Short curly hair is also attractive but may not suit all women.

• Long, straight hair for me.

• I like both. Most girls can look great with either style.

• I prefer straight and silky but curly is not a deal breaker. I've found some curly heads that are very attractive. All things equal I prefer straight and silky.

• I prefer natural. I don't expect a woman to make a lot of effort to be someone else. I like a woman like she is or I don't like her.

• Straight hair. I like wavy hair though, not so much curly.

• I could go with both. I think in between is the absolute best, as too curly is very difficult to manage and unappealing sometimes and too straight can just be a bit dull (Though it works marvels on specific people, like curly hair).

• Both I like both in different circumstances and situations neither one over the other though.

• I prefer whatevers natural

• straight in my opinion

• Straight, but, some curly styles look good too

• Depends... Wich kind of hair do you have? Curly ir straight?

• I have naturally curly hair but wear it straight most of the time. When I get tired of my straight hair I wear it curly.

• WOW lol

• Haha

• Doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 5

• i think theyre both wonderful =]

• Most guys on the site tend to say straight but who knows the results my end differently :)

• Curly hair here🙆

• they just like hair

• Hair is hair. If a guy have a greater like for a certain type of hair... I'll never date him. That's crazy. It's like judging hair color. As long is your hair is healthy, looks good on you, and you're pretty that's all that should matter

• @Esplorare

Those weren't thoughtless replies. If they were thoughtless replies you wouldn't have constantly responded trying to prove yourself to a 17 year old and not only that but it's clear a lot of thought went into it because you repeated everything I said just to say that you didn't do that, that I'm wrong or that it's false.

If you genuinely didn't care you wouldn't have sat there going back and forth with me and before you say it I'll admit that I do/did care. I'm a know it all and when I know that I'm right, which I am, I'm not going to stop.

You really made yourself look belligerent arguing with a "little girl" and yet you continued. You see I had the upper hand because like you said I'm a child it's what we do but you keot saying how you're an adult and yackity yack but you weren't acting one.

Now it's about time that you've learned to listen to me ;)

• Ughh... I meant 😬

@Esplorare

• 👿
      Here we go