How do I look? Rate me 1-10?

How do I look? Rate me 1-10?

How do I look? Rate me :P

• 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-10

Most Helpful Girl

• The girls have a right to have their own taste in guys or attraction to male bodies but as for the guys they couldn't be anymore more jealous! 😂

Take pride in your body I'm sure you've worked hard to achieve it and may I say you're lookimg pretty good 😉

Most Helpful Guy

• You look great man, fucken shredded, don't listen to any of these haters, they're just sad little cunts cuz they can't look like you!

What Girls Said 2

• Like you should stop working out so hard. I personally dislike when guys look like that. It looks fake. And kinda gross. But do what you want.

• You're not one to speak, considering you're bone like skinny. JS

• I look like a beast? Or what? Lol

• @NotMyUsername15 I never said everyone has to be attracted to me. If someone thinks I'm too skinny then that's fine. Like I said this is just my personal opinion, he can do whatever he wants with his body just like I can do whatever I want with mine.

Asker, I think you look too over the top. Not like a beast, more like you've been using steroids.

• Not my taste, sorry :/

What Guys Said 4

• I think you look great. Most people hating on you are either jealous of you or have bad experience of getting bullied or being played with by assholes who had masculine figure

• You look great.

• lol nice shirt you douchebag.

• How much dick girth have you lost?

• This is 100% natural body lol

• Don't bullshit yourself.